• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Homemade Vodka Sauce and Shrimp Penne!

In summary, Lisa is having a French dip sandwich lunch with bacon, sausage, and fruit salad. She also has homemade sugar cookies and a chocolate lush cake to auction off.
pamperedbybarbara
Another request from my fans:blushing:--DS and DH want penne with homemade vodka sauce and shrimp....I love when they make requests, but now we are talking a few days worth of them and they are getting more detailed....just wondering when do I get my request of dinner w/reservations?? LOL...

Barbara...it's a double-edged sword, isn't it? My DH would rather eat at home because he likes my cooking...and DS is starting to follow in his footsteps. Which means, I rarely get a day off! :D

Today, I have a free-range, grass-fed roast in the crockpot, and we are going to make it into French Dip sandwiches, served on Sourdough Focaccia Rolls, with the addition of provolone cheese, and sauteed mushrooms and onions. Lemony Green Beans on the side.

I've got a show this afternoon and didn't plan well, so I'm not sure what I'll make. Hopefully hubby will come up with a great suggestion.

Maybe I'll make some Loaded Potatoe Soup?? Nice and warm on yucky rainy/snowy day.

We will of course, follow whatever we have with a warmed up Goohey Chocolate Mini Cake.

Lisa

We're having homemade blueberry waffles, bacon, sausage & fruit salad.

Homemade veggie soup.

I bought a loaf of homemade bread today at our church auction for $30. I plan to savor every bite with my soup. :)

Oh, and we'll have homemade sugar cookies too. That platter cost me $60. Ouch.

We do dessert auctions every now & then at our church, too. Don't think of it as a $60 plate of cookies... you donated $60 to the cause & as a 'thank you' they gave you cookies!! LOL At least that's how I had to do it with my $25 (for 9) Oreo Truffles!

Michelle - exactly. It's an annual fundraiser for our Women of Faith trip. We are able to provide 'scholarships' to several ladies that wouldn't be able to afford to go otherwise. Plus, we get to enjoy those yummy cookies & bread!!

crystalscookingnow said:
Michelle - exactly. It's an annual fundraiser for our Women of Faith trip. We are able to provide 'scholarships' to several ladies that wouldn't be able to afford to go otherwise. Plus, we get to enjoy those yummy cookies & bread!!

We do a dessert auction for our Teen Mission Trip - the bidding gets wicked! I once made a carrot cake that sold for $230! :D Cheesecakes can sometimes go for even more! It's funny watching the men try to outbid each other for their favorite desserts.

ChefBeckyD said:
We do a dessert auction for our Teen Mission Trip - the bidding gets wicked! I once made a carrot cake that sold for $230! :D Cheesecakes can sometimes go for even more! It's funny watching the men try to outbid each other for their favorite desserts.

A father & son were bidding against one another today for a Chocolate Lush cake that the wife/mom had made. She just sat there shaking her head! :) The auctioneer said, Come On, you're not going to let your dad get away with this, are you?? Then, when the son upped his bid, the auctioneer said, Dad, you really aren't going to let Jr one up you, are you?

I think the bidding stopped at $85.

I'm defrosting some left over foccaccia bread...I just don't feel like cooking and that seems safer than searching for something chocolate.

1. What is "What's for Dinner, Oct. 18"?

"What's for Dinner, Oct. 18" is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides customers with a weekly menu plan, grocery list, and recipes for family-friendly meals to make cooking dinner easier and more enjoyable.

2. How does "What's for Dinner, Oct. 18" work?

Each week, our team of experts curates a menu plan with 5 dinner recipes for the upcoming week. These recipes are designed to be easy to make, budget-friendly, and kid-approved. Customers can access the menu plan and recipes through our website or mobile app.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the "What's for Dinner, Oct. 18" menu plan?

Yes, you can! Our menu plan is fully customizable, allowing you to swap out ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and even add your own recipes. This feature is perfect for those with dietary restrictions or picky eaters in the family.

4. How do I access the grocery list for "What's for Dinner, Oct. 18"?

The grocery list for each week's menu plan can be accessed through our website or mobile app. It includes all the ingredients needed for the 5 recipes, organized by category, making grocery shopping a breeze.

5. Is there a cost for using "What's for Dinner, Oct. 18"?

Yes, there is a small fee for using our meal planning service. However, we offer a free trial for new customers to try out the menu plan and see if it's a good fit for their family. After the trial period, customers can choose to subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedbybarbara