• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, August 9

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 9" is the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken. It can also be made in the oven, and the ingredients needed are chicken breasts, honey, soy sauce, garlic, onion, and cornstarch. This recipe makes 4 servings, but can easily be doubled or tripled. Frozen chicken can also be used, with adjusted cooking times.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone...Happy Monday!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....Malinda Klein, Pampered Chef Mommy, pcgogetter, and BusyMomPmp4u....have a great day, today:love::blushing::D:angel:...

Busy week....so tonight for dinner I am thinking of turkey burgers w/PC rub that Becky mentioned she used last week, also grilled sweet potatoes, and maybe zuccini and squash grilled...

have a great day, everyone....gonna be a hot one on the east coast.....I am soooo not complaining:p!!!!

We have friends coming over for dinner..so we are just doing burgers on the grill. I also have some Zuccini that I need to use so I might grill that tonight as well.

I wanted to grill tonight - but we are having really iffy weather today - thunderstorms this morning, and the possibility of them all day...so I need to come up with something for the house.

Maybe baked BBQ'd chicken, with steamed broccoli, and some kind of starch for the boys...

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 9"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 9" is our delicious Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken. It's the perfect meal for a busy weeknight, as it only takes a few minutes to prepare and then cooks in the slow cooker all day.

2. Can the featured recipe be made in the oven instead of a slow cooker?

While the slow cooker is the recommended method for making the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken, you can also make it in the oven. Simply place the chicken in a baking dish and cook in the oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

3. What ingredients are needed for the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken?

The ingredients needed for the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken are chicken breasts, honey, soy sauce, garlic, onion, and cornstarch. You may also want to have some rice or quinoa on hand to serve with the chicken.

4. How many servings does the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings. However, you can easily double or triple the recipe to feed a larger group or have leftovers for the week.

5. Can I use frozen chicken for the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. Just make sure to increase the cooking time by 1-2 hours in the slow cooker or 10-15 minutes in the oven. It's important to always check that the chicken is fully cooked before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • pamperedbybarbara