• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (May 23rd) Seeking Inspiration for Dinner!

In summary, many people are making pizza at home for dinner. For those traveling, the Cracker Barrell is a great place to stop for a bite to eat. One person is making a Benadryl and Zyrtec hotdish, while another is making homemade pizzas with their grandchild. Allergy sufferers may need to take extra precautions before going on a motorcycle ride.
Kitchen Diva said:
I know it won't be as good as yours. But I totally forgot about the cheese and didn't want to heat up the house by using the oven and didn't want to dirty another skillet to make the bacon, so I varied things slighty! :)
I cook my bacon in my Pampered Chef Bar Pan....you know, the one that came in your kit....;)

Ok, so dinner is pathetic here...I was working outside in the yard until it got dark...so...drumroll please...Toasted cheese sandwiches. Oh well, it's quick, cheap and easy...kind of like...oh never mind...

dianevill said:
Very fun - congrats on the new truck!

Thank You! :) We didn't wake up this morning going to buy one but GM has some great deals this weekend plus with military discounts and all it was too good to pass up.

So for dinner- $20- WENDY'S!! YummmO! Yes thats a BIG O! hee hee :D

That will be out last meal out for some time!

pamperedlinda said:
I cook my bacon in my Pampered Chef Bar Pan....you know, the one that came in your kit....;)

Girl you are on me like stink on a skunk tonight! :cry: :p ;)

Obviously you don't know just how heavy that bar pan is, or you wouldn't have expected me to try and operate heavy equipment while goobered up on Benadryl! :) LOL It says so right on the box- and since I took 3 of them (one more than what the box says to) it states you should not opperate heavy machinery which includes my stove and the bar pan. So:p on you. (I'm just playing with you, I love you Miss Linda)

(I cannot be held responsible for my words or thoughts while under the influence of so many benadryl and my nightly dose of Progesterone cream and pills- did I mention I have hives on my head, too?)

janetupnorth said:
Ok, so dinner is pathetic here...I was working outside in the yard until it got dark...so...drumroll please...

Toasted cheese sandwiches. Oh well, it's quick, cheap and easy...kind of like...oh never mind...

KG is NOT cheap or easy...

I can't say the same about our bear skin adorned furball however:rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
It didn't come in my kit 9 years ago! But I still have it though.

CONGRATS LINDA ON ALMOST A DIRECTOR!!! HARD WORK TO MAKE IT AND KEEP IT BUT WELL WORTH THE PERKS!!! WAIT TIL YOU SEE ALL THE HOME OFFICE LEADS!!!

janetupnorth said:
Ok, so dinner is pathetic here...I was working outside in the yard until it got dark...so...drumroll please...

Toasted cheese sandwiches. Oh well, it's quick, cheap and easy...kind of like...oh never mind...
We had that Thursday night for dinner except we made TURKEY and cheese!!! :)

:)
ChefBeckyD said:
What a cute little cowboy you have there!:)

Isn't he??? His Pre-K teacher did those for valentines day, thought they were so cute....

thanks for noticing

<h2>1. What is on the menu tonight?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I cannot provide a specific menu for tonight. However, I can suggest some delicious and easy recipes for you to try.</p><h2>2. Do you have any suggestions for dinner inspiration?</h2><p>Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for all types of meals, from quick weeknight dinners to fancy weekend meals. You can also check out our website for inspiration and tips on meal planning.</p><h2>3. I'm having trouble deciding what to make for dinner tonight. Can you help?</h2><p>Of course! Our website has a "Recipe Finder" feature where you can filter recipes by ingredients, dietary restrictions, and meal type to find the perfect dish for you.</p><h2>4. Is there a specific dish I should make for tonight's dinner?</h2><p>I cannot recommend a specific dish, as everyone's tastes and preferences are different. However, our website has a "Top-Rated Recipes" section where you can browse popular recipes and see which ones appeal to you.</p><h2>5. Can you suggest a dessert for tonight's dinner?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our delicious and easy-to-make brownie mix for dessert. It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion.</p>

1. What is on the menu tonight?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I cannot provide a specific menu for tonight. However, I can suggest some delicious and easy recipes for you to try.

2. Do you have any suggestions for dinner inspiration?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for all types of meals, from quick weeknight dinners to fancy weekend meals. You can also check out our website for inspiration and tips on meal planning.

3. I'm having trouble deciding what to make for dinner tonight. Can you help?

Of course! Our website has a "Recipe Finder" feature where you can filter recipes by ingredients, dietary restrictions, and meal type to find the perfect dish for you.

4. Is there a specific dish I should make for tonight's dinner?

I cannot recommend a specific dish, as everyone's tastes and preferences are different. However, our website has a "Top-Rated Recipes" section where you can browse popular recipes and see which ones appeal to you.

5. Can you suggest a dessert for tonight's dinner?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our delicious and easy-to-make brownie mix for dessert. It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
merego
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies