• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (May 8th) Chicken Burgers and Mac Salad!

In summary, Tonight for dinner Chef is cooking chicken burgers with mac salad, steak on the barbie, and sushi and sashimi, on PC simple additions and bamboo snack bowls of course.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making chicken burgers with mac salad:chef:

Hoping for sun today :)

Orange Chicken from Costco. We were going to have it last night, and then I didn't feel like making it (how pathetic is that? - All I would have needed to do is toss it in the oven and make some rice.) I don't know if DH's buddy(ies) are coming over for dinner, either. But because I have a whole box of the chicken (2 batches) I can make more if I need to. I hope it's just us, though. I'm working on MIL's scrapbook (Mother's Day present) and have paper and Cricut stuff all over the dining room table.

Steaks on the barbie! First day of no rain (so far) in days and days

Mmmmmm, Rennea - we are having Turkey Burgers on the grill, but I was wondering what to have with them. Macaroni Salad it is!Okay - change mine to sizzlers on the grill. DH didn't want turkey burgers. He rarely makes requests like that, so I try to accommodate him when he does. :)

Last edited:
I am going to do a pizza bake casserole out of this new cookbook I got from the market the other day called tast of home pinic's, potlucks, & barbecues it has some really good recipes I made a salad out of it the other night and everyone loved it.

Friday night we are at church so it is a quick one...probably a sandwich.

Sushi and sashimi, on PC simple additions and bamboo snack bowls of course!

So pretty and so yummy.....hubby always feels special when I use "The good plates"! lol

Tonight we had Chicken in a creamy parmesan garlic sauce. It was very good!!! Had tomatoes and bacon ... again, gooooood! :)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Sushi and sashimi, on PC simple additions and bamboo snack bowls of course!

So pretty and so yummy.....hubby always feels special when I use "The good plates"! lol

Wow do you make your own?

ButterflyVioletta said:
Wow do you make your own?

I wish! No, I just appreciate them. :D I've made them before, but was always wary of the "freshness", so I skip the worry and get take out instead.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I've made them before

<----Super impressed!!!

LOL....nah....actually easy...looks exotic, but with the wooden roller, it's a breeze...took Japanese for a couple semesters and the prof and I became good friends....I taught her to make "mexican" meals, and she taught me japanese.....I do miss those days! She was a sweetie with a giggle always waiting to escape. Good memories....I miss her

Giving up on my lead....going to call it a day, and play with the family....g'night

1. What are some quick and easy dinner recipes for May 8th?

For a quick and easy dinner on May 8th, try our One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta or our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. Both recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and are perfect for a busy weeknight!

2. Can you recommend any vegetarian dinner options for May 8th?

For a delicious and filling vegetarian dinner on May 8th, try our Veggie Eggplant Parmesan or our Portobello Mushroom Burgers. Both recipes are packed with flavor and are sure to satisfy any vegetarian craving!

3. What are some budget-friendly dinner ideas for May 8th?

If you're on a budget, our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff or our Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas are great options for dinner on May 8th. These recipes use affordable ingredients and are still packed with flavor!

4. Can you suggest any dinner options for a family with picky eaters on May 8th?

For picky eaters, our Baked Chicken Tenders or our Cheesy Beef and Macaroni Casserole are sure to be a hit on May 8th. These recipes are kid-friendly and can easily be customized to fit any picky eater's preferences.

5. Do you have any suggestions for a special dinner to celebrate May 8th?

For a special dinner to celebrate May 8th, try our Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce or our Garlic Herb Prime Rib. These recipes are perfect for a special occasion and are sure to impress any dinner guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • rennea