1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (May 8th)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight for dinner I am making chicken burgers with mac salad:chef:

Hoping for sun today :)

May 8, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Orange Chicken from Costco. We were going to have it last night, and then I didn't feel like making it (how pathetic is that? - All I would have needed to do is toss it in the oven and make some rice.) I don't know if DH's buddy(ies) are coming over for dinner, either. But because I have a whole box of the chicken (2 batches) I can make more if I need to. I hope it's just us, though. I'm working on MIL's scrapbook (Mother's Day present) and have paper and Cricut stuff all over the dining room table.

May 8, 2009
  3. Steaks on the barbie! First day of no rain (so far) in days and days

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Mmmmmm, Rennea - we are having Turkey Burgers on the grill, but I was wondering what to have with them. Macaroni Salad it is!

Okay - change mine to sizzlers on the grill. DH didn't want turkey burgers. He rarely makes requests like that, so I try to accommodate him when he does. :)

Last edited: May 8, 2009
    May 8, 2009
  5. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I am going to do a pizza bake casserole out of this new cookbook I got from the market the other day called tast of home pinic's, potlucks, & barbecues it has some really good recipes I made a salad out of it the other night and everyone loved it.

May 8, 2009
  6. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Friday night we are at church so it is a quick one...probably a sandwich.

7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Sushi and sashimi, on PC simple additions and bamboo snack bowls of course!

So pretty and so yummy.....hubby always feels special when I use "The good plates"! lol

8. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Tonight we had Chicken in a creamy parmesan garlic sauce. It was very good!!! Had tomatoes and bacon ... again, gooooood! :)

9. Wow do you make your own?

10. Jolie_Paradoxe

I wish! No, I just appreciate them. :D I've made them before, but was always wary of the "freshness", so I skip the worry and get take out instead.

11. <----Super impressed!!!

12. Jolie_Paradoxe

LOL....nah....actually easy...looks exotic, but with the wooden roller, it's a breeze...took Japanese for a couple semesters and the prof and I became good friends....I taught her to make "mexican" meals, and she taught me japanese.....I do miss those days! She was a sweetie with a giggle always waiting to escape. Good memories....I miss her

13. Jolie_Paradoxe

Giving up on my lead....going to call it a day, and play with the family....g'night

Have something to add?