• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Tonight's Dinner?

In summary, Chef prepared a Spaghetti Casserole with ground beef, onion, green pepper, tomato soup, spaghetti sauce, and cheese. He also has a Women's Club meeting tonight. His husband will have to fend for himself. They will have burgers and hot dogs. Chef will be at church all night. He will roast beef in the oven and make mashed potatoes and a veggie. Stromboli will be tonight's dessert.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner is Angel hair pasta in a cheese sauce and Spinach and strawberry salad. :chef:

LOL - must be Pasta Day!

Actually, it's a dark, cool day here - so I am making a Spaghetti Casserole that the guys love. I have a show tonight, and this is easy to throw together.

I've got a corned beef in the crock pot. DH will be stopping at Costco on his way home from work and picking up bagels. Then I'll have leftover beef for sandwiches, since I have a 3-day vendor event this weekend. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - must be Pasta Day!

Actually, it's a dark, cool day here - so I am making a Spaghetti Casserole that the guys love. I have a show tonight, and this is easy to throw together.

I have a Women's Club meeting tonight, so I was thinking about Spaghetti, what is your casserole recipe, maybe I'll copy you!

I spent all morning and early afternoon working on 4 raised garden beds (2 are 4'x8' and 2 are 3'x6'). We pulled out the mulch, loosened the dirt, and then I hauled over 31 cu ft of dirt (in 29 bags) to fill two of the beds in. I'm going upstairs to die now..>I mean shower! Hubby said we could go out for Mexican tonight. Gee- thanks hun! :D I may even get a drink!

ChefPaulaB said:
I have a Women's Club meeting tonight, so I was thinking about Spaghetti, what is your casserole recipe, maybe I'll copy you!

It's my MIL's recipe - a Dutch family favorite. :D

8 ounce of spaghetti - cooked
2/3 lb (I just do the whole thing) of ground beef, cooked with 1/4 cup minced onion, and 1/4 cup minced green pepper (I use red - and double the onion and pepper)
1 can tomato soup
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (MIL uses the stuff in the green can - I use the real stuff!)
2 tbls. sugar

Mix this all together and place in an oiled casserole dish (I use the Oval Stone) then cover with 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar or co-jack cheese.

Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. I cover it the first 20 minutes so that the cheese doesn't get too crusty...or I guess you could wait and add the cheese towards the end.

I ended up having my hubby make the hot dogs last night, so today is:

pork tenderloin
brocoli salad
sliced potatoes

ChefBeckyD said:

8 ounce of spaghetti - cooked
2/3 lb (I just do the whole thing) of ground beef, cooked with 1/4 cup minced onion, and 1/4 cup minced green pepper (I use red - and double the onion and pepper)
1 can tomato soup
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (MIL uses the stuff in the green can - I use the real stuff!)
2 tbls. sugar

Mix this all together and place in an oiled casserole dish (I use the Oval Stone) then cover with 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar or co-jack cheese.

Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. I cover it the first 20 minutes so that the cheese doesn't get too crusty...or I guess you could wait and add the cheese towards the end.

Thanks Becky, sounds similar to what I usually do, just a couple variations... I'll try yours and see if anyone notices the difference.

ChefBeckyD said:

Ah, those wonderful Dutch casseroles!

We're having 30-min chicken with couscous, roasted asparagus and some other veggie, TBD!

Don't know - I'll be at church all night for meetings...DH will have to fend for himself. I'm guessing they'll have burgers/hot dogs.

Roast beef in the oven (Rectagular Baker), mashed potatoes and a veggie.

Stromboli tonight.

Spaghetti and Meatballs by popular demand and a caesar salad....nice and easy

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help you plan and prepare delicious and nutritious meals for your family. It includes recipe ideas, grocery lists, and tips for meal preparation.

2. How often are new meal ideas added to the "What's for Dinner?" system?

New meal ideas are added to the "What's for Dinner?" system every week. We are constantly coming up with new and delicious recipes to help make meal planning easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

3. Can I customize the meal plans to fit my family's dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal plans to fit your family's dietary restrictions. Our system allows you to filter recipes by dietary preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

4. Are there options for quick and easy meals in the "What's for Dinner?" system?

Yes, we understand that busy families need quick and easy meal options. That's why the "What's for Dinner?" system includes a variety of recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

5. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

There is no cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help our customers with their meal planning needs. Simply create an account on our website to access the system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • rennea