• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner: Turkey Burgers and Oven Fries?

In summary, the dinner consisted of Mexican Chicken Lasagna (green), Strawberry Spinach salad, Picnic Potato and Sausage Kabobs, and Corn on the Cob. The lasagna was delicious and the kabobs were also very good.
rennea
Gold Member
I have decided that for dinner I am making Turkey Burgers and oven fries that I saw on RR last Thursday.

grilled lemon chicken and home made potato salad

Nothing. I've decided that we'll probably just graze all day on snacky stuff and leftovers. Then again, I made bacon, eggs, and biscuits for breakfast, so I've already made a meal for the day. ;)

Grilling at friends, the usual burgers and dogs.

I am bringing the potato salad that is the featured recipe in the mini catalog. Have you all tried this??? It is delish! Last night, couldn't find the fancy fingerling potatoes, so baby red skins it is. And decided to cut myself some slack today and picked up a container of pesto. Just finished the recipe and it is still delish!! I did garnish it with a bit of shaved parmesan to make it look pretty, but if you haven't tried this it is super easy and great for anything outdoors, as there is no mayo in it.

Happy Memorial Day everyone.

RIBS AND FILLETS!! Grilling the good stuff! Also making some potato salad, spinach dip, fruit salad and baked beans!!

Can't wait

Steaks on the grill
Broccoli Salad (Yum! My favorite!)
Baked Beans
Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
Pina Colade Upside Down Cake

DH is working adn kids need to get to bed early, so we had our big grilling day yesterday. Today kids and are having the Taco Ring... have some ground beef that I need to use up and that sounds like a good thing to use it up with...

We had a quick cookout at the pool this afternoon with our neighbors, with hamburgs, hot dogs and the fixins. So for dinner, I am going to grill up some chicken tenders (boneless, skinless) with our pineapple sauce, and serve it with the macaroni salad and fruit salad that I made earlier.

ChefBeckyD said:
Steaks on the grill
Broccoli Salad (Yum! My favorite!)
Baked Beans
Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
Pina Colade Upside Down Cake

Dinner was great - but instead of the Pina Colada Cake, we had Caramel Brownie Sundaes. (thought I had coconut milk, but I didn't.)

We had a family over for the holiday dinner, but also made extra for lunches this week. But we had a regular PC Smorgasbord. :D
Strawberry Spinach salad *yum* (from casual cooking cookbook)
Picnic Potato and Sausage kabobs ( from the Casual Cooking cookbook) - these were GOOD!!!
Regular 'ole chicken thighs/breasts, dogs, and burgers.
Macaroni salad (my own recipe)
Corn on the Cob
and the Tropical Pineapple Torte and some good custard ice cream. The Pineapple/mango syrup from the Torte and the pineapple was really good on top of the ice cream!DELICIOUS! Can't wait for the leftovers. :D

I took the Mexican Chicken Lasagna (green) to my Grandmothers (DH is out of town for a few days) and she had TWO helpings! My Gramma eats like a bird so this was a HUGE compliment, well it was really good, if I do say so myself. LOL

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25 includes a delicious mix of main dishes, sides, and desserts that are perfect for the spring season. Some of the featured recipes for this day include honey mustard chicken with roasted vegetables, garlic parmesan roasted asparagus, and strawberry shortcake.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25?

To access the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Meal Plans" tab. From there, you can select the May 25 meal plan and view all of the recipes and ingredients needed for the day's menu.

3. Are the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25 easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25 are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful and delicious meal.

4. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences, so feel free to make substitutions for any ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25. You can also reach out to our Pampered Chef consultants for personalized recipe recommendations.

5. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25 provide?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 25 is designed to provide 4 servings for each recipe, making it perfect for a family of four or for meal prep for the week. You can easily adjust the serving size in the recipes to accommodate more or fewer people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara