• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Kraft Organic Mac & Cheese the Perfect Meal for Sick Kids?

In summary, Rae is sharing her dinner plans and recommending some healthy dishes. She says she is making baked samon individually and adding white rice and steamed green beans.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning :)

Tonight for dinner we are having roasted lemon chicken, green beans and garden salad:chef:

my BF is cooking for me tonight - black bean tacos. :)

I think I've cooked enough lately, time to order in some pizza and wings, and if I make a salad I can call it a diet food dinner, right?

I think we're going to have easy chicken parmesan - chicken patties (from a bag) with tomato sauce and cheese, served with pasta with tomato sauce. With a veg and salad on the side. DH won't like it (he doesn't like tomato sauce), but I'll appease him by making steak tomorrow.

I think I'll make orange balsamic chicken and sticky rice. Salad and fresh fruit, as usual, will round out the meal.

I have a show tonight so DH is reheating Itialian goulash (or if you are from New England... American chop suey... elbow noodles, spaghetti sauce, chopped onions, ground beef, chopped bell peppers.)
Salad too...

Going to try the Southwest Chicken Fajita's in the DCB tonight.

gailz2 said:
I think I've cooked enough lately, time to order in some pizza and wings, and if I make a salad I can call it a diet food dinner, right?

Same here, same order, same thought!

sk8rgrrl99 said:
my BF is cooking for me tonight - black bean tacos. :)

Marry him!

ButterflyVioletta said:
Marry him!

I hope I will some day! :) He's the best.

raebates said:
I think I'll make orange balsamic chicken and sticky rice. Salad and fresh fruit, as usual, will round out the meal.

Rae, if you see this...would you tell me how you make the chicken. I get so tired of chicken and this might give me something with some flavor....

It's easy, but you have to have tangerine balsamic vinegar. (I just realized it would really be tangerine balsamic chicken. My bad.) I just saute the chicken in a bit of butter and the vinegar. You can do the same with plain or any other flavor of balsamic vinegar.

Wow easy AND healthy...I have to see if I can find that vinegar...thanks Rae

My pleasure. I found mine at a Home & Garden Show. There is a place in Fort Wayne that sells oils and vinegars. I got the last bottle of tangerine at the booth. It's fantastic. I plan to visit them again soon to pick up a few more flavors.

I'm making baked samon individually(sp?) in the mini-bakers and adding white rice and steamed green beans. Serving in the bakers beacuse our kids always keep us from having a hot meal. LOL

Well, I whipped up a steaming, creamy pot of Kraft Organic Mac & Cheese. :chef:

Both of my guys are sick, and I made something I thought they might eat if they can keep anything down. So far, the big guy has eaten a little, and the little guy drank some apple juice, and went back to sleep. At least he's kept the juice down so far this time!

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights?

We have a variety of recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, such as our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo or Sheet Pan Fajitas. You can also check out our collection of 20-minute meals for more inspiration.

2. How can I make dinner more fun and interactive for my family?

Our Family Fun Night collection includes recipes and tools that are perfect for getting the whole family involved in meal prep, such as our Pizza Stone and Pizza Night recipe book. You can also try hosting a themed dinner night, like Taco Tuesday or Pasta Night.

3. I have picky eaters in my family. Are there any recipes that will satisfy everyone?

We have a variety of recipes that can be easily customized to fit different tastes. Our Build-Your-Own recipes, like Build-Your-Own Tacos or Build-Your-Own Pizza, allow each family member to choose their own toppings. Our Veggie Spiralizer can also help make veggies more appealing to picky eaters.

4. I'm trying to eat healthier. Are there any nutritious dinner options?

Absolutely! Our Healthy Choices collection includes recipes that are lower in calories and incorporate more veggies and lean proteins. You can also use our Veggie Spiralizer or Salad Chopper to create delicious and nutritious meals.

5. How can I save time and energy when making dinner?

We have a variety of tools that can help make meal prep quicker and easier, such as our Quick Slice or Food Chopper. Our Rockcrok collection also offers one-pot cooking options, saving you time and clean-up. And don't forget about our Meal Prep Party collection for make-ahead meals that can be stored and reheated throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea