1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (May 19)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Goodmorning :)

Tonight for dinner we are having roasted lemon chicken, green beans and garden salad:chef:

May 19, 2009
  2. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

my BF is cooking for me tonight - black bean tacos. :)

May 19, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I think I've cooked enough lately, time to order in some pizza and wings, and if I make a salad I can call it a diet food dinner, right?

May 19, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I think we're going to have easy chicken parmesan - chicken patties (from a bag) with tomato sauce and cheese, served with pasta with tomato sauce. With a veg and salad on the side. DH won't like it (he doesn't like tomato sauce), but I'll appease him by making steak tomorrow.

May 19, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I think I'll make orange balsamic chicken and sticky rice. Salad and fresh fruit, as usual, will round out the meal.

May 19, 2009
  6. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I have a show tonight so DH is reheating Itialian goulash (or if you are from New England... American chop suey... elbow noodles, spaghetti sauce, chopped onions, ground beef, chopped bell peppers.)
    Salad too...

May 19, 2009
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Going to try the Southwest Chicken Fajita's in the DCB tonight.

May 19, 2009
  8. Same here, same order, same thought!

9. Marry him!

10. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

I hope I will some day! :) He's the best.

May 19, 2009
  11. Rae, if you see this...would you tell me how you make the chicken. I get so tired of chicken and this might give me something with some flavor....

12. raebates

It's easy, but you have to have tangerine balsamic vinegar. (I just realized it would really be tangerine balsamic chicken. My bad.) I just saute the chicken in a bit of butter and the vinegar. You can do the same with plain or any other flavor of balsamic vinegar.

May 19, 2009
  13. Wow easy AND healthy...I have to see if I can find that vinegar...thanks Rae

14. raebates

My pleasure. I found mine at a Home & Garden Show. There is a place in Fort Wayne that sells oils and vinegars. I got the last bottle of tangerine at the booth. It's fantastic. I plan to visit them again soon to pick up a few more flavors.

May 19, 2009
  15. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I'm making baked samon individually(sp?) in the mini-bakers and adding white rice and steamed green beans. Serving in the bakers beacuse our kids always keep us from having a hot meal. LOL

16. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Well, I whipped up a steaming, creamy pot of Kraft Organic Mac & Cheese. :chef:

Both of my guys are sick, and I made something I thought they might eat if they can keep anything down. So far, the big guy has eaten a little, and the little guy drank some apple juice, and went back to sleep. At least he's kept the juice down so far this time!

May 19, 2009
Have something to add?