• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (May 18)

In summary, tonight we are having spaghetti and caesar salad, chicken enchilada ring, cheeseburger ring, and stir fry.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having spaghetti and caesar salad:chef:

i am making breaded chicken for my family, I have Bunko so I will be eating there. Don't know what it will be, but it is always yummy.

That reminds me, I have to take the chicken out....

I am taking my new cons. to New cons training so the fam will be having frozen pizza.
Made DH Taco ring for lunch so he does not feel too neglected... ;)

I was going to make fresh hamburgers seasoned with our garlic and peppercorn seasoning but my mom is bringing over Chicken Lasagna which my husband LOVES - so guess it's hamburgers tomorrow.

Pasketti and meatballs with Coscto salad :)

I still have no idea!

Leftovers from a birthday party I hosted the other day. TONS of food left over, but that's ok with me. It was allllllll goooooooooooood.

That's exactly how it's pronounced Michelle! Always wondered on the spelling! Thanks!

We will be having stir fry - Peppered Beef and steamed rice

Brats on the grill w/ peppers and onions, and homemade potato salad. (I never got any further than boiling the eggs for the salad last week!:blushing:)

Also - watermelon and pineapple slices.

Not a clue...tonight is Girl Scouts night so it will be something quick and easy!

Steak, roasted green beans and potatoes, salad, and fresh fruit is tonight's menu at the Bates Bungalow.

homemade mac and cheese!

DH said, "I'll cook, it's your birthday!" Ahhhh:)

So get this, he is running through McD's after Martial Arts.:yuck: Oh well, at least I'M not cooking. LOL:rolleyes:

Happy birthday, Crystal!

We had a cheeseburger ring tonight. The kids like it, DH likes it, so therefore I like it, too! Easy and cheesy!

Chicken wings I LOVE chicken wings and au gratin potatoes. Since it is just me tonihgt I am forgoing a veggie since I had veggie pizza for lunch LOL

we had chicken enchilada ring at my CM! it was yummy!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" event on May 18?

The "What's for Dinner?" event on May 18 is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef. It will showcase easy and delicious dinner recipes that you can make at home.

2. How do I register for the "What's for Dinner?" event?

You can register for the "What's for Dinner?" event on May 18 by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Registration is free and open to everyone.

3. What kind of recipes will be featured at the "What's for Dinner?" event?

The "What's for Dinner?" event on May 18 will feature a variety of recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes will be easy to make and perfect for busy weeknights.

4. Will there be any special offers or promotions during the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Yes, there will be special offers and promotions available during the "What's for Dinner?" event on May 18. These offers will be exclusive to event attendees and will be announced during the event.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to join the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. You can invite your friends and family to join the "What's for Dinner?" event on May 18 by sharing the registration link with them. It's a great opportunity to cook and connect with loved ones virtually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • rennea