• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (May 13)

In summary, steak and cheese is a typo for steak and cheese. The 30 minute chicken and garlic bites is a PC recipe. Tonight for dinner we are having pork chops on the BBQ, mashed potatoes, green beans and coleslaw. :) and steak and cheese for lunch.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having Pork chops on the BBQ, mashed potatoes, green beans and coleslaw. :)

no idea... we are having steak and cheese for lunch though...

yum!!!

Last edited:
etteluap70PC said:
no idea... we are having steakmand cheese for lunch though

What is steakmand cheese?

Trying the 30 minute chicken and garlic bites.....strictly a la Becky D's! = )

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Trying the 30 minute chicken and garlic bites.....strictly a la Becky D's! = )

Actually, they are both PC recipes...I just put them together and discovered it was an incredible demo!:)

DH was just home for lunch...and I made a 5 minute chicken stirfry that was DELISH!

I had some planned leftover chicken breast (cooked last night in the DCB for the BBQ Chicken Pizza), and some leftover brown rice that I had frozen...

Using the Stirfry Skillet, I drizzled in a little olive oil, some sliced mushrooms and onion, pressed in a large clove of garlic, and then tossed in a bag of the Manns Rainbow Slaw, and a bag of Matchstick Carrots. Stir fried for a couple minutes, and then tossed in the leftover chopped chicken. Heated that through, and then drizzled it all with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce...served it with the brown rice that I had reheated in the microwave.

It was SO GOOD! I am completely sold on the GW Sauce. It's Spoon Good!

All of that to say that I have a Cluster Meeting tonight, and some training beforehand with 2 new consultants, so Dinner here will probably be fend for yourselves...:D (but Lunch was good, so no Mommy Guilt!)

ChefBeckyD said:
All of that to say that I have a Cluster Meeting tonight, and some training beforehand with 2 new consultants, so Dinner here will probably be fend for yourselves...:D (but Lunch was good, so no Mommy Guilt!)

I do this too!!!

Make a good lunch if I will be gone for diner. Too funny!

grilled chicken spinach salad with fruit on the side

I am going to make a dish that a consultant at our cluster meeting put together in the DCB. She called it Mexican Chicken and Rice:

2 boneless chicken breast
2 1/2 cups chicken broth
2 cups uncooked rice
1 (16 oz.) jar mild salsa, or you can use a spicier one if you wish
1 (15 oz.) can yellow corn, drained
2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese blend

Place chicken breast in Deep Covered Baker, sprinkle chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cook in Microwave on high for 15 minutes. Remove chicken breast from baker and place in batter bowl. Allow chicken to cool slightly. Next, place uncooked rice and chicken broth into DCB. Cook in microwave on high for 10 minutes, and remove from micro, and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes. Chop chicken with food chopper or salad choppers. Fold in salsa, drained corn and chopped chicken into cooked rice. Now add 1 cup shredded cheese to rice mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup shredded cheese on top. Warm until cheese has melted. Top with sour cream. Enjoy!

I think I am going to sprinkle the chicken with some Southwestern Seasoning and add 1/2 can of black beans as well (I would add a whole can, but I am the only one in the family that really likes them, so I don't want it to be overkill).

We are having Polenta with homemade pasta sauce (yum!) and a salad.

Boogers and flies here. That's burgers and fries to real people. The fries will be oven fries. Fresh, green salad and fresh fruit will round out the meal.

Grilled "Cowboy Steaks" (a WW recipe I am trying), with some veggie kabobs on the grill. I'm also going to try to grill some pineapple and try the Rum Sauce on it? Had to use up a fresh pineapple before I lost it all! The kids are having chicken and sweet potatoes.And a Tropical Turkey & Spinach Salad.....YUM!! (I make it with peach preserves instead of apricot)
Update: "Cowboy Steaks" - were very good and a very simple marinade!
3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp red-wine vinegar
2 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp chipotle chile powder (i used regular chile powder)
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 lb top round steak, 3/4 inch thickMix all of the ingredients (except steaks) in a zip-lock plastic bag. Add the steaks. Seal the bag and turn to coat the steaks. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes. Then grill to desired doneness. (we did them on the grill outside) . These would be good sliced and served over a salad too!

Last edited:
Oh Rae, boogers and flies yummo! :)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13 includes a delicious and easy-to-make BBQ chicken pizza, a refreshing mixed greens salad, and a sweet and tangy strawberry rhubarb crisp for dessert.

2. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13 is completely customizable. You can swap out ingredients or dishes to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences.

3. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13 available at Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13 can be found at Pampered Chef. You can easily order them online or find them at your local Pampered Chef consultant's store.

4. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13?

The estimated prep time for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13 is approximately 45 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and the kitchen equipment you have available.

5. Can I make substitutions for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for May 13. If you don't like a certain ingredient or have a dietary restriction, feel free to swap it out for something else that fits your needs. The meal plan is meant to be flexible and customizable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea