• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for dinner tonight? Chicken and Dumplings!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for finding recipes for "What's for Dinner?" including browsing their website, searching by ingredient or meal type, and joining virtual cooking classes. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find at most grocery stores and substitutions and modifications can be made to fit dietary restrictions. Preparation time varies, but most recipes are quick and easy to make, with options for making them in advance or using a slow cooker. Recipes can also be saved for future use by creating an account on the website or saving them to a virtual recipe box or printing them out.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having Chicken and Dumplings. I'm making a Caesar Salad on the side.

Recruits kick off show tonight....we'll be having the smoky bbq sandwiches and that dump cake....both recipes provided by this wonderful site!

Thanks to all!

I think I am making the mexican lasagna with black beans instead of the chicken.

I have a 3.5 pound pork loin defrosted and ready to go. I was thinking about cutting it in half and then using half of it to make pulled pork bbq sandwiches with it.

I'm either going to make a pizza or have some boca burgers. Either with salad. Need quick stuff, have some cleaning and tons of calls to make!!:)

Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Pizza (with red onions and spinach too...) with Sprecher's Root Beer. :chef:

Show tonight, so leftovers at the Bates Bungalow.

Pizza at the ballfields, tonight is my daughters 2nd softball game!!!

Golden Grahams. Tonight is the first night that my husband has actually been able to do field work. It's been a bad spring! He won't be in til 8:30 or so.... the kids & I had cereal. :)

1. How do I find recipes for "What's for Dinner?"

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of resources for finding recipes for "What's for Dinner?" You can visit our website and browse through our collection of recipes, search by ingredient or meal type, or join our virtual cooking classes where our consultants will share their favorite recipes for dinner.

2. Are the ingredients for "What's for Dinner?" hard to find?

No, our recipes for "What's for Dinner?" are designed to use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. We also offer ingredient substitutions and tips for making the recipe with items you may already have in your pantry.

3. Can I personalize "What's for Dinner?" recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes for "What's for Dinner?" can be easily personalized to fit your dietary restrictions. You can filter our recipe collection by dietary preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. You can also make substitutions or modifications to fit your specific needs.

4. How long does it take to prepare "What's for Dinner?" recipes?

The preparation time for "What's for Dinner?" recipes varies depending on the recipe, but most of our recipes are designed to be quick and easy to prepare. You can also find recipes that can be made in advance or cooked in a slow cooker for a hands-off dinner option.

5. Can I save "What's for Dinner?" recipes for future use?

Yes, you can save your favorite "What's for Dinner?" recipes for future use by creating an account on our website. You can also save recipes to a virtual recipe box or print them out for easy access in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies