• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight? (May 11)

Tonight for dinner we are having duck with roasted potatoes. Tomato, fresh mozza and basil salad. And homemade buns!Our cluster meeting is tonight too. I will be doing the 8 min cake in Rice Cooker.roast, cauliflower and cheese, potatoes, carrots & a saladPorterhouse steak (on sale yesterday), marinated in Hickory Smoke Grapeseed Oil (just received my order from Wild Tree) and Smoky Barbecue Rub. Pasta (either Pasta-Roni or pasta mixed with Garlic Parmesan Dipping Seasoning - depends on what's in my cupboard), and brocolli.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having duck with roasted potatoes. Tomato, fresh mozza and basil salad. And homemade buns!

For dessert we are having strawberry shortcakes:chef:

tonight is my cluster meeting so I'll probably grab something quick in transit. But I'm also doing the demo for tonights meeting and I'm making cool asian pizza for that.

At the Bates Bungalow we'll be having pork chops with Parmesan Garlic Dipping Seasoning, roasted green beans, Royal Blend rice, and fresh fruit.

Leftovers .. or what I prefer to call them .. "Grand Buffet" !

Our cluster meeting is tonight too. I will be doing the 8 min cake in Rice Cooker.

roast, cauliflower and cheese, potatoes, carrots & a salad

Porterhouse steak (on sale yesterday), marinated in Hickory Smoke Grapeseed Oil (just received my order from Wild Tree) and Smoky Barbecue Rub. Pasta (either Pasta-Roni or pasta mixed with Garlic Parmesan Dipping Seasoning - depends on what's in my cupboard), and brocolli.

We don't usually do dessert, unless someone scoops themself a bowl of ice cream.

Steak and Shrimp on the grill, with roasted potatoes & carrots, and a spinach salad.

Lemon Picatta chicken and broccoli

Left over soup!! We dump leftover meat and veggies and rice and whatever we have in the pot with chicken boullion and wala! We have soup!!!

Shredded beef tacos.....mmmmmmm

Cluster Meeting Tonight....Tex-Mex Cheesy Roll Ups....double batch, one for the mtg and one for the family....

Becky, one day I'm just going to pop up at your door and say, Hi, what's for dinner!?!" You always have a great menu!

Asian Pork Noodle skillet and steamed wontons!! Can't wait

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Cluster Meeting Tonight....Tex-Mex Cheesy Roll Ups....double batch, one for the mtg and one for the family....

Becky, one day I'm just going to pop up at your door and say, Hi, what's for dinner!?!" You always have a great menu!

Anyone who shows up at my door gets fed! :chef:

The fam gets junk food tonight. Chicken patty sandwiches and curly fries. I will ask DH to make a salad but well who knows...

I have a cluster meeting too and am bringing the BBq chicken sandwiches. Made up like a Power cooking meal and heated there in the DCB.

For rolls I decided to try hot dog rolls cut in half lengthwise. A bit cheaper and nice little snack size. Let you know how it goes!

. . . beef brisket in the crock pot with potaotes and cream of mushroom soup and a side of green beans.

1. What is Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?" feature is a weekly meal planning service that provides customers with easy and delicious recipes using their products. Each week, a new menu is released with five dinner options, along with a shopping list and step-by-step instructions.

2. How often are new menus released for "What's for Dinner?"

New menus for "What's for Dinner?" are released every Monday.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, "What's for Dinner?" offers options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. You can also swap ingredients to fit your personal preferences.

4. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to use "What's for Dinner?"

No, you do not need to own Pampered Chef products to use "What's for Dinner?" However, the recipes are designed to showcase and utilize the company's products.

5. Can I access previous menus from "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, you can access previous menus from "What's for Dinner?" on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also save your favorite recipes to refer to later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • pamperedbybarbara