1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (May 11)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight for dinner we are having duck with roasted potatoes. Tomato, fresh mozza and basil salad. And homemade buns!

For dessert we are having strawberry shortcakes:chef:

May 11, 2009
  2. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

tonight is my cluster meeting so I'll probably grab something quick in transit. But I'm also doing the demo for tonights meeting and I'm making cool asian pizza for that.

May 11, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

At the Bates Bungalow we'll be having pork chops with Parmesan Garlic Dipping Seasoning, roasted green beans, Royal Blend rice, and fresh fruit.

May 11, 2009
  4. pattikake

pattikake Member

Leftovers .. or what I prefer to call them .. "Grand Buffet" !

May 11, 2009
  5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Our cluster meeting is tonight too. I will be doing the 8 min cake in Rice Cooker.

May 11, 2009
  6. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

roast, cauliflower and cheese, potatoes, carrots & a salad

May 11, 2009
  7. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Porterhouse steak (on sale yesterday), marinated in Hickory Smoke Grapeseed Oil (just received my order from Wild Tree) and Smoky Barbecue Rub. Pasta (either Pasta-Roni or pasta mixed with Garlic Parmesan Dipping Seasoning - depends on what's in my cupboard), and brocolli.

We don't usually do dessert, unless someone scoops themself a bowl of ice cream.

May 11, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Steak and Shrimp on the grill, with roasted potatoes & carrots, and a spinach salad.

May 11, 2009
  9. Lemon Picatta chicken and broccoli

10. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

Left over soup!! We dump leftover meat and veggies and rice and whatever we have in the pot with chicken boullion and wala! We have soup!!!

11. suzipooh

suzipooh Member Gold Member

Shredded beef tacos.....mmmmmmm

May 11, 2009
  12. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Cluster Meeting Tonight....Tex-Mex Cheesy Roll Ups....double batch, one for the mtg and one for the family....

Becky, one day I'm just going to pop up at your door and say, Hi, what's for dinner!?!" You always have a great menu!

13. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Asian Pork Noodle skillet and steamed wontons!! Can't wait

May 11, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Anyone who shows up at my door gets fed! :chef:

May 11, 2009
  15. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

The fam gets junk food tonight. Chicken patty sandwiches and curly fries. I will ask DH to make a salad but well who knows...

I have a cluster meeting too and am bringing the BBq chicken sandwiches. Made up like a Power cooking meal and heated there in the DCB.

For rolls I decided to try hot dog rolls cut in half lengthwise. A bit cheaper and nice little snack size. Let you know how it goes!

May 11, 2009
  16. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

. . . beef brisket in the crock pot with potaotes and cream of mushroom soup and a side of green beans.

Have something to add?