• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seafood Lasagna for Dinner? (Mar. 5)

In summary, Kacey is making a variety of meals for her family. She is making garlic beef tenderloin, slow cooker chicken taco soup, and baked chicken. She is also making sushi for her boyfriend.
rennea
Gold Member
Well lastnight we didn't make it home until late so I didn't make dinner so tonight I am making seafood lasagna.

Tonight we're having breaded chicken breast filets, mac 'n cheese, and green beans or broccoli.

We are having chicken. Not sure what I will make with it...

Baked BBQ'd chicken, baked sweet potatoes, and steamed asparagus.

Homemade Chicken and Noodles with mashed potatoes. In Southern IL you can't have noodles without mashed potatoes. We are doing some construction, and need easy food.

Pork Tenderloin, Cauliflower, brussel sprouts, carrots and mashed potatoes.........

I just made WW vegetable soup and Steamed wonton purses!

mmmm seafood lasagna??? sounds awesome. Sushi tonight, out to eat. Me and the boyfriend :)

Garlic beef tenderloin with cheesy mashed potatoes, from the new 29 minutes book. It's DH's birthday, so I figured I'd make something special. And we're going to have cake after dinner. I ordered an intentional Cake Wreck from Costco:
DSCI0001-4.jpg

The inspiration was on Cake Wrecks (Cake Wrecks) quite a while ago, and had a baby on every carrot.

Dumb question I know, what's DH? - I assume H is for husband. :)

PamperedbyKaren said:
Dumb question I know, what's DH? - I assume H is for husband. :)

It depends on what the story is:
Dear Husband
Dumb Husband
Dead Husband (can be taken 2 ways. LOL)
Darling Husband

You get the idea.

ohhh lol. I guess it depends on the person too, whether you like your husband or not.

I am picking up food from the Dairy Bar tonight. Yahoo! No cooking for me!

I made slower cooker chicken taco soup.

made lasagna in my roasting pan, salad and garlic bread

letscook04 said:

this sounds so good, mind sharing the recipe!!

YES the chicken taco soup sounds good. I am making chicken torilla casserole. I wanted to try something new, so this is what spiked my taste buds =)

chefann said:
Garlic beef tenderloin with cheesy mashed potatoes, from the new 29 minutes book. It's DH's birthday, so I figured I'd make something special.

And we're going to have cake after dinner. I ordered an intentional Cake Wreck from Costco:
DSCI0001-4.jpg

The inspiration was on Cake Wrecks (Cake Wrecks) quite a while ago, and had a baby on every carrot.

That is hilarious! I love CakeWrecks! I often go there when I need a laugh.

OMG!! The steak was SOOOOO good! That recipe is definitely a keeper!
DH looked at the plate and said, "This looks like dinner from out." (I served it with steamed broccoli.)

I put a pot roast in the slow cooker this morning. I have the day off and I am still doing something "easy". BF came home and I told him I had already made dinner and he looked at me like I was nuts (I should add that he works 3rd shift, so he came home at 8am this morning then went to bed). When he walked into the kitchen and looked at it he said "You are making pot roast? Have I told you lately that I love you?"

:)

Must be chicken night - here it is baked chicken with rice....that was planned back on Saturday when I made the entire week's menu...

PamperedbyKaren said:
ohhh lol. I guess it depends on the person too, whether you like your husband or not.

The only time it was anything other than Dear Husband for me, was when he started a fire inside the walls of our house AFTER we just had new siding put on... that day he was dead husband (because I wanted to kill him!) :D;)

letscook04 said:

Can I have that recipe? It sounds really good!!!

I just emailed it to you Kacey!!

letscook04 said:
I just emailed it to you Kacey!!

Thanks, I just got it! :) I really appreciate it!!!:D

1. What is the theme or type of cuisine for this week's "What's for Dinner?"

The theme for this week's "What's for Dinner?" is "Comfort Food Classics". We will be featuring traditional dishes that are perfect for cozy family dinners.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options available for this week's "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, we always strive to include vegetarian and vegan options in our weekly "What's for Dinner?" menu. This week, we have a delicious lentil shepherd's pie and a vegetable stir-fry as our vegetarian options.

3. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in this week's "What's for Dinner?"

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable and we encourage our customers to make substitutions or modifications based on their dietary preferences or restrictions. Just let us know and we can provide alternative ingredients or suggestions.

4. How many servings does each "What's for Dinner?" recipe make?

Each recipe in this week's "What's for Dinner?" makes 4-6 servings. This is perfect for a family dinner or for leftovers for the next day.

5. Can I order "What's for Dinner?" for a specific day or do I have to order for the whole week?

You can order "What's for Dinner?" for a specific day or for the whole week. Our menu is flexible and allows you to choose which days you would like to order for. You can also mix and match recipes from different weeks if you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara