• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Mar.4)

In summary, tonight for dinner I am making seafood lasagna: chef. I haven't made it before hopefully it turns out. Tonight I'm thinking about making Taco bake. I haven't made it in a while & can't find the boxed version at the store anymore, so we're gonna improvise. I don't have to cook!!! We will be eating with my in-laws tonight. My son has a late doctor's appointment, so, I'm picking up from my favorite restaurant -- Aladdin's! Yummy!Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco....they loved it last time, so it seems
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making seafood lasagna:chef: I haven't made it before hopefully it turns out.:p

We had Fiesta Lasagna last night. I think I will fix a large tenderloin I have in the fridge tonight.

Tonight I'm thinking about making Taco bake. Haven't made it in a while & can't find the boxed version at the store anymore, so we're gonna improvise.

I don't have to cook!!! :D We will be eating with my in-laws tonight.

I'm thinking . . . Meatloaf, rice 'n gravy, and some corn.

I've got a loaf of roasted garlic bread I bought last week and need to use up. So we're probably going to have ham panini on garlic bread. If I ever get off my rear and get to the store for ham.

My son has a late doctor's appointment, so, I'm picking up from my favorite restaurant -- Aladdin's! Yummy!

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco....they loved it last time, so it seems to be a keeper here. I've got a meeting tonight, so I need something fast and easy..:)

Kids are having tacos - DH and I have a Lacrosse Parents night out - so dinner is included! I do think I am going to try the new Rachael Ray recipe I saw yesterday tomorrow though!!! :)

PamperedDor said:
Kids are having tacos - DH and I have a Lacrosse Parents night out - so dinner is included! I do think I am going to try the new Rachael Ray recipe I saw yesterday tomorrow though!!! :)

Wow, 2 nights in a row getting out of cooking dinner! LOL:p
Did you get the recipe? I forgot what she said! LOL

We're eating at church. They are having BBQ chiken, baked beans, salad and dessert.

Leftover Tangerine Balsamic Pork Chops and baked sweet potatoes.

letscook04 said:
Wow, 2 nights in a row getting out of cooking dinner! LOL:p
Did you get the recipe? I forgot what she said! LOL

It was chicken breasts - split and slightly flattened.

In the cuisanart, it was basil, toasted pine nuts, flat leaf parsley, and bousin cheese. mixed all together

then in the split you put the mixture. Slice up tomatoes and place over the chicken breast that are on a cookie sheet - a little EVOO and salt and pepper over the chicken and bake.... I am guessing 350 for 30 minutes?? then the orzo was cooked to package directions, then added to a little evoo and garlic - again some salt and pepper and a little bit of basil...

Ha - SOMEONE was paying attention to the Rach....... (hint - it wasn't Colleen!! ) LOL!!!!!!

Clap clap clap and smile smile smile --
End of Highjack...................

Sausage & Noodles - YUM!!!

cookingwith_tara said:
I'm thinking . . . Meatloaf, rice 'n gravy, and some corn.

Actually, I decided to make mini meatloaves in the skillet so it takes less time to cook. After making the pan gravy I just put them back in the pan in the gravy. It was very yummy!

My panini were SOOOOOO good!! The bread was something I hadn't seen at Costco before, roasted garlic focaccia. I cut it thin, spread on a little bit of Dijon mustard, then some shredded cheese, a slice of ham, some fresh pineapple and a slice of smoked turkey.

We just had burgers on the grill with bacon (in the oven with the bar pan).Nothing like a burger on the grill. :)

We had Inside Out Lasagna in the DCB from the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook! It is SOOOO good and makes a ton!

So how was the seafood lasagna? That sounds really interesting! Is it a Pampered Chef recipe?
Details, please! lol

Paula

raebates said:
Leftover Tangerine Balsamic Pork Chops and baked sweet potatoes.

Oooo, can I have that recipe, Rae?

What types of meals can I make with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products that can be used to make a variety of meals, including entrees, sides, desserts, and more. Our products are specifically designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient, so you can make anything from a simple weeknight dinner to a fancy holiday feast.

Do you have any recipes or meal ideas for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a collection of recipes that cater to various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. You can find these recipes on our website or in our cookbooks. Additionally, many of our products can be used to accommodate these dietary needs, making it easier for you to cook delicious meals for everyone in your family.

Are there any quick and easy dinner options for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to save you time and effort in the kitchen, making them perfect for busy weeknights. We also have a variety of quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, so you can have a delicious meal on the table in no time.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and batch cooking?

Yes, many of our products are perfect for meal prep and batch cooking. Our cookware, bakeware, and food storage containers are all designed to help you prepare and store food in advance, making it easier to plan and prepare meals for the week ahead.

Do you offer any tools or tips for meal planning?

We understand the importance of meal planning in saving time and money, and we offer a variety of tools and tips to help you with this process. Our website has a meal planning section, where you can find recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists. We also have a meal planning app, which allows you to save and organize your favorite recipes, create meal plans, and generate shopping lists.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • rennea