• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Mar. 31): Ham and Cheese Monte Cristo Folds with Soup?

In summary, the person is going to make a variety of dishes for their dinner tonight. They plan on grilling pork chops, making Monte Cristo folds, and baking crabcakes.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone,

I need to clean out the fridge today!! I have lots of ham left over so I think I am going to make toasted ham and cheese sandwiches with some sort of soup maybe:confused:

I have left over bbq chicken. So, we're going to have bbq chicken wraps and sweet potato fries

Grilled Turkey Olive Burgers w/ sweet potato fries.

Show night for me - so we have to do something quick & easy.

Italian Beef for us tonight. I need to go to the butcher shop to pick up our beef we took in a couple of weeks ago.

Tonight's dinner will consist of Pork steaks, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

Lemon chicken with sliced garlic, mushrooms, baked potatoes, salad, and fresh fruit at the Bates Bungalow.

Grilled Chicken brushed with our Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce, steamed veggies & mashed potatoes compliments of the rice cooker!

Monte Cristo Folds (from the Pillsbury web site). So good. :) Once they're in the oven it's just all we can do to wait the 16 minutes for them to bake, because the smell is just SO yummy. :)

Jumbo lump crabcakes, fresh asparagus, crusty French bread, and homemae peach cobbler. Yummmmmmy.

chicken salad and maybe peach cobbler

We had grilled porkchops with some pork flavored stuffing and sweet corn. Well, I had that LOL, my BF had to run into town, his ex called and his DD was hit in the head with a wood block by her brother and her mom had to take her to the hospital.

sklay723 said:
Monte Cristo Folds (from the Pillsbury web site). So good. :) Once they're in the oven it's just all we can do to wait the 16 minutes for them to bake, because the smell is just SO yummy. :)

Okay - you make me want to check out the recipe!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" menu for March 31st?

The "What's for Dinner?" menu for March 31st includes a delicious Roasted Chicken with Vegetables, creamy Mashed Potatoes, and a refreshing Mixed Greens Salad.

2. Is the Roasted Chicken already seasoned or do I need to do that myself?

The Roasted Chicken comes pre-seasoned with our signature herb blend, making it easy and convenient to prepare for dinner.

3. Are the ingredients for the menu items included in the Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, all the necessary ingredients for the Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Mixed Greens Salad are included in the Pampered Chef kit. You may need to provide some pantry staples, such as oil and salt.

4. Can I substitute any of the menu items for something else?

While we highly recommend following the "What's for Dinner?" menu for the best results, you can certainly substitute certain items if needed. Just keep in mind that the cooking times and instructions may vary.

5. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" menu for March 31st make?

The menu is designed to serve 4-6 people, depending on portion sizes. You can adjust the serving sizes by adding or reducing the amount of ingredients used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • pamperedbybarbara