• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Mar.30)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system is a convenient tool for busy individuals looking to plan and prepare meals for their families. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or mobile app with a free account. The system accommodates dietary restrictions and preferences, allows users to save their own recipes, and features a variety of recipes including some from Pampered Chef. It is not limited to only Pampered Chef products and can be used with ingredients from other brands as well.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone :)

Tonight for dinner I am making pork chops with a cheesy stuffing topping baked on top. We are having spinach and tomato's sautéed on the side :chef:

Pasta with spicy meat sauce tonight.

Steak or shrimp and some pasta. Leftover Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip too.

Spinach Cheese Ravioli w/ a tossed salad and garlic bread.

Pasta seems popular tonight!

Pasta is always a good choice. :)

I have a roast in the crockpot and will throw in carrots and potatoes.

Show tonight! So DH will have leftover white chicken chili or tuna casserole.

I have a dinner meeting for work, so I will be having beef tips with a mushroom sauce, and fried chicken. The guys are on their own and the little one has been asking to go to subway, so I think thats what they are having. Its funny, here, subway and mcdonalds are basically next door to each other and he almost always picks subway over mcdonalds. Smart kid!

Bratwursts and mac and cheese... Something easy and quick tonight since we have to take my stepson back to his mom's tonight.

ceaser pita pockets and fruit

DH is working late, so spaghetti with garlic bread and salad.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system is a tool designed to help busy individuals plan and prepare meals for their families. It includes recipe ideas, a customizable meal planner, and a shopping list feature.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or mobile app. You will need to create a free account to use the system.

3. Are there dietary restrictions or preferences that can be accommodated with the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system allows users to filter recipes based on dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. You can also save your dietary preferences in your account settings for future use.

4. Can I save my own recipes to the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system?

Yes, you can save your own recipes to the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system. This allows you to easily access and add your homemade meals to your weekly meal plans.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning system includes a variety of recipes, including some featuring Pampered Chef products. However, you can also add your own recipes or use ingredients from other brands in your meal plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbybarbara