• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a delicious dinner idea? Try this Creamy Pasta with Chicken recipe!

In summary, tonight's dinner conversation revolved around various meal plans and recipes, including a new recipe for Creamy Pasta with Chicken, baby-back ribs, spaghetti, Steak and potatoes, BLT's, Unstuffed Green Pepper Soup, and Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares. The group also discussed their recent lack of inspiration in the kitchen and the desire to start BBQing. Some members also shared their plans for the upcoming evening, including picking up pizza and attending Bible study. One member also mentioned staying up late to watch The Biggest Loser and working on host kits. However, plans changed for some due to a broken computer desk and a shopping trip for a new one.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having Pizza for dinner.

Last night I forgot to finally post what we had. I made a new recipe from Kraft called Creamy pasta with Chicken. It was really good.

I've been really un-inspired in the kitchen lately. I think I am going to start BBQing :)

rennea said:

Last night I forgot to finally post what we had. I made a new recipe from Kraft called Creamy pasta with Chicken. It was really good.

I've been really un-inspired in the kitchen lately. I think I am going to start BBQing :)

That's the problem Rennea - we all want to start doing more Summer type cooking, but the weather hasn't been cooperating.

With that being said, the rain has stopped, and it's fairly mild (60 here today) so I have baby-back ribs out, and will be slow roasting them today, and then finishing them on the grill.

I'm going to do potato salad with them, I think. I'm so so ready for summer and warm weather!

Tonight, we're having spaghetti. It's quick and easy for a church night.

Steak and potatoes here. I was going to make the microwave white chicken chili, but DH wants me to save that for Friday when the guys come over. He wants steak and I have some in the freezer, so that's what we'll have. Of course, there won't be leftovers for his lunch, so he'll end up with a tuna sandwich or something tomorrow.

rennea said:

Can you post that recipe?

I made BLT's last night (quick and easy and I had tomatoes to use up) and tonight we are having spaghetti

I think I'm going to try a new recipe tonight...

Unstuffed Green Pepper Soup

1-1/2 pounds ground beef

3 large green peppers, chopped

1 large onion, chopped

2 14-1/2-ounce cans beef broth

2 10-3/4-ounce cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted

28-ounce can crushed tomatoes, undrained

4-ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, drained

1-1/2 cups cooked rice

In a Dutch oven or 6-quart saucepan, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and return to pan. Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice and heat through. Serves 10.

pork chops, asparagus mimosas salad, fruit & mashed potatoes & gravy

Pizza here. I've been in a fairly crappy mood all day. (Up too late and didn't sleep well. That's a bad combination.) I'll be picking up a pizza, then heading out later to Bible study.

raebates said:
Pizza here. I've been in a fairly crappy mood all day. (Up too late and didn't sleep well. That's a bad combination.) I'll be picking up a pizza, then heading out later to Bible study.

Staying up late to watch The Biggest Loser has it's bad points, huh?:rolleyes:

Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares - with the recipe halved, since there are only 3 of us, and "dinner-ized" by adding spinach and mushrooms.

Ok, time to get off the couch, and CS, and get that started.

ChefBeckyD said:
Staying up late to watch The Biggest Loser has it's bad points, huh?:rolleyes:

Yes, it does. Actually, I was mostly working on host kits while chatting online. That's one of the joys of a slow printer. While things are printing I have time to chat.

candiejayne said:
I think I'm going to try a new recipe tonight...

Unstuffed Green Pepper Soup

1-1/2 pounds ground beef

3 large green peppers, chopped

1 large onion, chopped

2 14-1/2-ounce cans beef broth

2 10-3/4-ounce cans condensed tomato soup, undiluted

28-ounce can crushed tomatoes, undrained

4-ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, drained

1-1/2 cups cooked rice

In a Dutch oven or 6-quart saucepan, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and return to pan. Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice and heat through. Serves 10.

My family is going to love you...bless your heart...:D

It sounds great, but we didn't try it tonight. We decided to go shopping for a new computer desk since the one we had was falling apart and the temper tantrum thrown this morning broke it further. Can't afford to replace the computer so we bit the bullet and replaced the desk. We ended up at Steak N' Shake for dinner. We love that place!

Oh.... That recipe was in our newspaper today. Everyday they have a recipe from a regular cook from the area. You write in to sign up, then when they contact you, you have to tell them what you are having that day for dinner, then they send a photographer to your home that evening to get a picture of you and your dish, then they put it in the paper. I love that little column.

chefsteph07 said:
Can you post that recipe?

Creamy Pasta

11/2 Cups multi-grain rotini pasta
1 small bunch of broccoli, cut into florets. (3 cusps)
1lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces.
1/2 cup. Chicken broth
1/4 cup Philadelphia light cream cheese spread
3/4cup Kraft part skim mozzarella shredded cheese, divided. (I used 1 cup total)
2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Light Parmesan Grated Cheese.

Heat oven to 375c. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli for the last 3 min.
Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook 3 min. or until no longer pink. Stirring frequently. Shir in broth: simmer for another 3 minutes. Add cream cheese and stir on low heat until melted. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
Drain pasta and broccoli. Add to chicken mixture and mix.
Spoon into a baking dish add rest of cheese and cover. (DCB!!)
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.

Makes 4 servings.
Per serving 360 calories 10g fat.

1. What is Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?"

Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?" is a weekly menu planning service that provides delicious and easy dinner ideas to help make mealtime stress-free.

2. How much does "What's for Dinner?" cost?

The cost for "What's for Dinner?" is $19.99 USD per month, but you can try it for free for the first 30 days.

3. What types of recipes are included in "What's for Dinner?"

Our menu planning service includes a variety of recipes including vegetarian, gluten-free, and family-friendly meals. Each week, you can expect to find 7 new dinner ideas, along with a grocery list and prep-ahead tips.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, you can customize your weekly menu by swapping out recipes or adding your own. Our service also allows you to adjust the serving size to fit your family's needs.

5. Is there a mobile app for "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, there is a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. This makes it easy to access your menu and grocery list while on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies