1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.23)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Well yesterday for Sunday lunch I made a pork roast so now I still have half left and would like to think of something creative to so with it tonight.

Anybody have any amazing ideas????

Mar 23, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Chop up the pork roast, mix with some BBQ sauce and add finely chopped onion, put on the bottom of hamburger buns or English muffins, top with some cheddar cheese and bake. Open-faced BBQ pork sandwich.

Mar 23, 2009
  3. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

That sounds yummy, and I just made fresh buns on Saturday to!!

Mar 23, 2009
  4. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Ooh! You make your own buns! Yummy! I wish I had time to do that.

Mar 23, 2009
  5. abaker1

abaker1 Member Gold Member

My favorite thing to do with leftover roast is make the open face cheese sandwiches!! I just put a slices of bread on the large bar pan then a layer of the sliced roast on each piece of bread then a slice of american cheese on top and bake it for about 15 minutes until the cheese starts to melt and get a little brown on top!! They are so good!!

I might have to make a roast this week!!!:)

Mar 23, 2009
  6. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

My favorite left over roast use is more of a breakfast, but my family LOVES "brinner" (get it? BReakfast for dINNER? hehehehehe)

I shred the roast, heat with a can of diced mild green chiles, scramble up some eggs, and make breakfast burritos. YUM! If you have potatoes left over, you can fry those up too.

Steak for dinner here.

Mar 23, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Something with fish or shrimp, I think.

Hmmm, don't know what though.

Mar 23, 2009
  8. annew

annew Member

make the Jerk Chicken Nachos w/your leftovers~

Mar 23, 2009
  9. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I'm going to try that Italiano Torte that Danielle posted about earlier today. I have everything but the spinach, so I'm just going to leave it out, we don't care for spinach too much anyways. I'm going to stop on the way home and get some lettuce though so we can have a side salad with it.

Mar 23, 2009
  10. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Tonight we're having store bought burritos with black beans and rice. It's been drizzling rain all day and it's made me tired - so I'm in the mood for nothing really. Easy it is.

11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

We're having sausage and roasted onion taters. A mixed greens salad and fresh fruit will add a healthy note to dinner.

Mar 23, 2009
  12. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

We are having meatloaf I am making a small batch in the mini baker with broccoli and mashed potatoes.

Mar 23, 2009
Have something to add?