• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Mar. 20)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for March 20 includes a menu of chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread. All of the necessary ingredients are included in the Pampered Chef kit and the meal takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. The meal plan can also be customized for dietary restrictions and the Pampered Chef kit is available for purchase, which includes all ingredients, tools, and a recipe card.
nikked
Gold Member
So, i finally have something to post about dinner, and the thread wasn't started as usual, so I'm giving it a whirl.

We're having lemon chicken spaghetti with garlic biscuit bites. This is hubby's favorite...

2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or there abouts), cut into bit size pieces
2-3 gloves garlic
2 tbs. butter
2 tbs. oil
3 cans low sodium chicken broth (I prefer to add my own sea salt to taste)

Heat oil/melt butter together in family skillet; add chicken and brown. Add broth, bring to boil. Simmer for about 1 hour.

1 can evaporated milk
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1-2 lemons

Add evaporated milk and lemon zest and juice. Simmer 5-10 minutes.

Julienned Fresh basil
Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved

Add fresh basil and tomatoes. Serve over favorite pasta (ours is Angel Hair) with fresh grated parmesean and garlic bites.

Side Note: The tomatoes are a new addition to the recipe. Saw them yesterday and they looked good. Think it will "brighten" the dish.

Yum!!!

Happy cooking!!!

For anyone interested, the tomatoes were a hit!

We had grilled porkchops, frozen corn, and some fruit.

Nikke, that sounds really good!

We had to have a quick dinner tonight, so DH and I had Salads w/ what we had in the fridge - romaine, spinach, leftover roast chicken, carrots, hardboiled eggs, cucumber, red pepper, and sunflower seeds. Oh, and some croutons.

DS had leftover Veggie/beef/barley soup and croutons.

Hi there! Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious! I love that you added your own touch by using low sodium chicken broth and adding fresh tomatoes. The lemon chicken spaghetti with garlic biscuit bites is definitely a crowd-pleaser. I'm sure your husband will be very happy with this meal. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us and happy cooking!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for March 20?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for March 20 includes a delicious menu of chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread.

2. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan included in the Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, all of the necessary ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan are included in the Pampered Chef kit for March 20. This includes the chicken, vegetables, and bread.

3. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for March 20 takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare, making it a quick and easy option for busy weeknights.

4. Can the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let us know in advance so we can make necessary substitutions.

5. Is the Pampered Chef kit for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan available for purchase?

Yes, the Pampered Chef kit for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan is available for purchase. It includes all of the ingredients and necessary tools to make the meal, as well as a recipe card and tips for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC