1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for dinner? (Mar. 20)

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

So, i finally have something to post about dinner, and the thread wasn't started as usual, so I'm giving it a whirl.

We're having lemon chicken spaghetti with garlic biscuit bites. This is hubby's favorite...

2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or there abouts), cut into bit size pieces
    2-3 gloves garlic
    2 tbs. butter
    2 tbs. oil
    3 cans low sodium chicken broth (I prefer to add my own sea salt to taste)

Heat oil/melt butter together in family skillet; add chicken and brown. Add broth, bring to boil. Simmer for about 1 hour.

1 can evaporated milk
    Zest of 1 lemon
    Juice of 1-2 lemons

Add evaporated milk and lemon zest and juice. Simmer 5-10 minutes.

Julienned Fresh basil
    Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved

Add fresh basil and tomatoes. Serve over favorite pasta (ours is Angel Hair) with fresh grated parmesean and garlic bites.

Side Note: The tomatoes are a new addition to the recipe. Saw them yesterday and they looked good. Think it will "brighten" the dish.

Yum!!!

Happy cooking!!!

Mar 20, 2009
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

For anyone interested, the tomatoes were a hit!

Mar 20, 2009
  3. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

We had grilled porkchops, frozen corn, and some fruit.

Mar 20, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Nikke, that sounds really good!

We had to have a quick dinner tonight, so DH and I had Salads w/ what we had in the fridge - romaine, spinach, leftover roast chicken, carrots, hardboiled eggs, cucumber, red pepper, and sunflower seeds. Oh, and some croutons.

DS had leftover Veggie/beef/barley soup and croutons.

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?