• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Mar.17)

In summary, traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner dishes include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish stew, and soda bread. Easy-to-make recipes for the occasion include slow cooker corned beef and cabbage, Irish beef stew, and Guinness beef and vegetable pie. For those looking for healthier options, lean corned beef and cabbage, vegetarian shepherd's pie, and vegetable and lentil stew are great choices. Popular side dishes for St. Patrick's Day dinner include Irish soda bread, colcannon, roasted root vegetables, and steamed green beans. And for those who use Pampered Chef products, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven and Microwave Pasta Cooker can help make delicious St. Patrick's Day dishes.
rennea
Gold Member
Well I am stumped on what's for dinner tonight. I think maybe we might have breakfast for dinner if I can't decide on anything else.

I do have slices of pork defrosting in the fridge. I might cook those up and serve them up with the Spicy Pineapple rum sauce. Hhmmmm...

Reuben Panini - in honor of St. Patrick's Day!:D

Cornbeef, cabbage and potatoes!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Kelly V :chef:

Steak and potatoes for us.

I am not a huge Irish-food fan and I have meeting after work so I will have to do the drive-thru.

My favorite? Whopper - heavy all

It is like a salad on a burger.

We're going to have steak and potatoes. I've got beef tenderloin steaks from the whole tenderloin I bought for DH's birthday. Unless I make an extra, there won't be leftovers for DH's lunch, so I think I'm going to make a pot of tuna-mac (mac and cheese with some tuna and peas added) specifically for lunches.

Not sure, I have a show and nothing much easy for DH. The kids will probably have easy mac.

We have all been sick so haven't had a chance to replenish my powercooking meals.

I told The Furry Guy we were having Irish pizza for dinner--topped with corned beef and cabbage. He was not amused.We'll actually have pepperoni pizza with the pepperoni slices arranged in shamrock shapes.

Corned beef w/ cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Ooh and Irish Bread of course! I am shocked at being only the second person to be having this tonight! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

What's for Dinner on March 17?

1. What are some traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner dishes?
Answer: Some traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner dishes include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish stew, and soda bread.

2. Can you recommend any easy-to-make St. Patrick's Day dinner recipes?
Answer: Yes, some easy-to-make St. Patrick's Day dinner recipes include slow cooker corned beef and cabbage, Irish beef stew, and Guinness beef and vegetable pie.

3. Are there any healthy options for a St. Patrick's Day dinner?
Answer: Absolutely! You can try making a lean corned beef and cabbage dish, a vegetarian shepherd's pie, or a hearty vegetable and lentil stew.

4. What are some side dishes that go well with traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner dishes?
Answer: Some popular side dishes for St. Patrick's Day dinner include Irish soda bread, colcannon (mashed potatoes with cabbage), roasted root vegetables, and steamed green beans.

5. Can I make a St. Patrick's Day dinner using Pampered Chef products?
Answer: Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and products that can help you make delicious St. Patrick's Day dishes, such as our Rockcrok Dutch Oven for cooking stews and our Microwave Pasta Cooker for making quick and easy pasta dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara