1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.17)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Well I am stumped on what's for dinner tonight. I think maybe we might have breakfast for dinner if I can't decide on anything else.

I do have slices of pork defrosting in the fridge. I might cook those up and serve them up with the Spicy Pineapple rum sauce. Hhmmmm...

Mar 17, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Reuben Panini - in honor of St. Patrick's Day!:D

Mar 17, 2009
  3. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Cornbeef, cabbage and potatoes!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Kelly V :chef:

Mar 17, 2009
  4. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Steak and potatoes for us.

5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I am not a huge Irish-food fan and I have meeting after work so I will have to do the drive-thru.

My favorite? Whopper - heavy all

It is like a salad on a burger.

Mar 17, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We're going to have steak and potatoes. I've got beef tenderloin steaks from the whole tenderloin I bought for DH's birthday. Unless I make an extra, there won't be leftovers for DH's lunch, so I think I'm going to make a pot of tuna-mac (mac and cheese with some tuna and peas added) specifically for lunches.

Mar 17, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Not sure, I have a show and nothing much easy for DH. The kids will probably have easy mac.

We have all been sick so haven't had a chance to replenish my powercooking meals.

Mar 17, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I told The Furry Guy we were having Irish pizza for dinner--topped with corned beef and cabbage. He was not amused.

We'll actually have pepperoni pizza with the pepperoni slices arranged in shamrock shapes.

Mar 17, 2009
  9. Get_Pampered

Get_Pampered Member Gold Member

Corned beef w/ cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Ooh and Irish Bread of course! I am shocked at being only the second person to be having this tonight! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?