1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.17)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Well I am stumped on what's for dinner tonight. I think maybe we might have breakfast for dinner if I can't decide on anything else.

I do have slices of pork defrosting in the fridge. I might cook those up and serve them up with the Spicy Pineapple rum sauce. Hhmmmm...

Mar 17, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Reuben Panini - in honor of St. Patrick's Day!:D

Mar 17, 2009
  3. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Cornbeef, cabbage and potatoes!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Kelly V :chef:

Mar 17, 2009
  4. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Steak and potatoes for us.

5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I am not a huge Irish-food fan and I have meeting after work so I will have to do the drive-thru.

My favorite? Whopper - heavy all

It is like a salad on a burger.

Mar 17, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We're going to have steak and potatoes. I've got beef tenderloin steaks from the whole tenderloin I bought for DH's birthday. Unless I make an extra, there won't be leftovers for DH's lunch, so I think I'm going to make a pot of tuna-mac (mac and cheese with some tuna and peas added) specifically for lunches.

Mar 17, 2009
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Not sure, I have a show and nothing much easy for DH. The kids will probably have easy mac.

We have all been sick so haven't had a chance to replenish my powercooking meals.

Mar 17, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I told The Furry Guy we were having Irish pizza for dinner--topped with corned beef and cabbage. He was not amused.

We'll actually have pepperoni pizza with the pepperoni slices arranged in shamrock shapes.

Mar 17, 2009
  9. Get_Pampered

Get_Pampered Member Gold Member

Corned beef w/ cabbage, potatoes and carrots. Ooh and Irish Bread of course! I am shocked at being only the second person to be having this tonight! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?