• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ordering Chinese for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, the family is going to the mall tonight and are going to eat at Chick-Fil-A. There are going to be Chinese chicken and rice, asian pork noodles, garlic cheese chicken rollups, grilled chicken penne alfresco, hamburgers, mac n' cheese, and tator-tots.
rennea
Gold Member
No cooking tonight!!! Around here Thursday's are Chinese night:sing:

I'm thinking Curry Chicken and steamed rices:chef:

I am going to try a new recipe tonight - Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups (it was in my inbox this morning from Allrecipes)

Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups - Allrecipes

I think I'll do some Roast Veggies with it. (potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, carrots...)

No cooking for me! We are going to the mall tonight. We will probably eat at Chick-Fil-A. Yummy! :)

Chinese chicken and rice... it's a recipe I found online and is really good!

I am doing the asian pork noodles (not sure if that is the right name). From S/B.

Either spaghetti or bbq beef bundles. I have a pack of ground beef already cooked and in the freezer, so I'll just thaw it out and fix up whatever strikes my interest later today. Hmmm...maybe a cheeseburger ring instead?

Thai Shrimp Stir-Fry and sticky rice. It's the first time I've tried the shrimp recipe. Delicious!

fried pickles and burgers from a little dive in town

ChefBeckyD said:
I am going to try a new recipe tonight - Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups (it was in my inbox this morning from Allrecipes)

Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups - Allrecipes

I think I'll do some Roast Veggies with it. (potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, carrots...)

Man, was this ever good! However, I changed the recipe somewhat, so I can't rate the original.

I was out of parmesan cheese :eek: (how does that happen?) so I decided to use the garlic-parmesan seasoning! I mixed it with Panko breadcrumbs. I dipped the chicken breasts in a mixture of equal parts olive oil and melted butter, then laid them on the Panko crumbs. I used Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese wedges (1 per breast) and rolled them up, then patted a little more panko on top, and drizzled w/ the rest of the olive oil/butter mixture.

I also did roasted veggies - fingerling potatoes, sweet potato, sweet onion, and red pepper strips - tossed with a little olive oil, and sprinkled w/ Rosemary & Herb seasoning.

It was delicious!

Tonight I made the Grilled Cheicken penne alfresco from season's best and it is yummy! My DD picked out the tomatoes and my DH had 2 helpings!

We had meatload, beef flavored noodles, and some frozen mixed vegetables. (well, we didn't eat them frozen - :) )

We had chicken breast sauted, with steamed cauliflower and peach slices. Kinda boring, but all i really wanted for dinner was the ginger wasabi sauce LOL! It's good on chicken and cauliflower!

My head is all full of snot :yuck:, so DH cooked. We had hamburgers, mac n' cheese and tator-tots. Not real healthy, but quite filling.

kudos on getting DH to cook... sometimes I think most guys don't know how, of course with the exception of our wonderful male cheffers!

DH had to cook, I've been a lump on the couch and the natives were restless. LOL

My DH "cooked" too !! well he had to get out of his car in the rain to pick up our order

LOL but who called it in?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers plan out their meals for the week. It includes recipes, shopping lists, and helpful tips to make meal planning easier and more efficient.

2. How does the "What's for Dinner?" tool work?

The "What's for Dinner?" tool allows users to search for recipes based on dietary preferences, ingredients, or cooking method. Once the recipes are selected, the tool generates a customizable shopping list and allows users to schedule their meals for the week.

3. Are the recipes provided by the "What's for Dinner?" tool all from Pampered Chef?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" tool offers a variety of recipes from different sources, including Pampered Chef and other reputable food websites. This allows for a wide range of options and ensures that customers can find meals that fit their taste preferences.

4. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" tool is completely free for Pampered Chef customers to use. It is a helpful resource provided by the company to make meal planning easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can the "What's for Dinner?" tool be accessed on a mobile device?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" tool is available on both desktop and mobile devices. Customers can access it through the Pampered Chef website or through the mobile app. This allows for convenient meal planning on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961