1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.12)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

No cooking tonight!!! Around here Thursday's are Chinese night:sing:

I'm thinking Curry Chicken and steamed rices:chef:

Mar 12, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I am going to try a new recipe tonight - Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups (it was in my inbox this morning from Allrecipes)

Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups - Allrecipes

I think I'll do some Roast Veggies with it. (potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, carrots...)

Mar 12, 2009
  3. Jessie Jolly

Jessie Jolly Member

No cooking for me! We are going to the mall tonight. We will probably eat at Chick-Fil-A. Yummy! :)

Mar 12, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Chinese chicken and rice... it's a recipe I found online and is really good!

Mar 12, 2009
  5. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I am doing the asian pork noodles (not sure if that is the right name). From S/B.

Mar 12, 2009
  6. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

Either spaghetti or bbq beef bundles. I have a pack of ground beef already cooked and in the freezer, so I'll just thaw it out and fix up whatever strikes my interest later today. Hmmm...maybe a cheeseburger ring instead?

Mar 12, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Thai Shrimp Stir-Fry and sticky rice. It's the first time I've tried the shrimp recipe. Delicious!

Mar 12, 2009
  8. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

fried pickles and burgers from a little dive in town

Mar 12, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Man, was this ever good! However, I changed the recipe somewhat, so I can't rate the original.

I was out of parmesan cheese :eek: (how does that happen?) so I decided to use the garlic-parmesan seasoning! I mixed it with Panko breadcrumbs. I dipped the chicken breasts in a mixture of equal parts olive oil and melted butter, then laid them on the Panko crumbs. I used Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese wedges (1 per breast) and rolled them up, then patted a little more panko on top, and drizzled w/ the rest of the olive oil/butter mixture.

I also did roasted veggies - fingerling potatoes, sweet potato, sweet onion, and red pepper strips - tossed with a little olive oil, and sprinkled w/ Rosemary & Herb seasoning.

It was delicious!

Mar 12, 2009
  10. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

Tonight I made the Grilled Cheicken penne alfresco from season's best and it is yummy! My DD picked out the tomatoes and my DH had 2 helpings!

Mar 12, 2009
  11. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

We had meatload, beef flavored noodles, and some frozen mixed vegetables. (well, we didn't eat them frozen - :) )

12. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

We had chicken breast sauted, with steamed cauliflower and peach slices. Kinda boring, but all i really wanted for dinner was the ginger wasabi sauce LOL! It's good on chicken and cauliflower!

Mar 12, 2009
  13. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

My head is all full of snot :yuck:, so DH cooked. We had hamburgers, mac n' cheese and tator-tots. Not real healthy, but quite filling.

14. candiejayne

kudos on getting DH to cook... sometimes I think most guys don't know how, of course with the exception of our wonderful male cheffers!

Mar 12, 2009
  15. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

DH had to cook, I've been a lump on the couch and the natives were restless. LOL

16. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

My DH "cooked" too !! well he had to get out of his car in the rain to pick up our order

Mar 13, 2009
  17. candiejayne

LOL but who called it in?

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?