• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Pork Tenderloin and Taco Night!

In summary, Becky is describing how she prepared two meals for friends last night and this morning. She also mentions how her stainless steel skillet always looks great after being washed in the dishwasher.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am cleaning out the fridge! So we are having what I made last night with some left over chicken and roasted potatoes.

I have a Cluster Meeting tonight - so an easy supper.

Turkey Burgers w/ sweet potato fries and cucumber & yogurt salad.

I don't know yet. I am looking for inspiration from you guys!

chicken with chipotle cream sauce, rice & a side dish of some kind

chicken parm. in the bar pan, ziti, and a fresh salad....

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a Cluster Meeting tonight - so an easy supper.

Turkey Burgers w/ sweet potato fries and cucumber & yogurt salad.

Your dinners always sound so yummy Becky, your lucky I don't live closer or you would always have an extra "guest". LOL

rennea said:
Your dinners always sound so yummy Becky, your lucky I don't live closer or you would always have an extra "guest". LOL

LOL - You can stop by anytime. Probably the reality doesn't live up to my description! My dinners are usually based on ease & simplicity.

But - I always tell people that the only way I am creative is in the kitchen. I just love to cook. (and I look like it too.:()

Something with groundbeef - not sure yet!

Wednesday Lenten Dinner at church...

"Mom's Chicken & Dumpling Soup" (actually "mom" is my grandma, my dad is the one cooking!)

He used a couple of my PC products this year, so that was pretty exciting. He's making his own PC wishlist!

Mexican Chicken Lasagna - tacos - rice - and salsa and chips - only thing missing was a margarita - (which I could use right now!) LOL!!

Tacos: ground turkey with homemade taco seasoning on hard shells as requested by ds, tomatoes and lettuce. I had salad with a tiny bit of taco meat.

Last night I made a pork tenderloin in my 10" stainless skillet for a friend who recently had a c-section. I made one for us the night before. Both nights I washed up the pan in the dishwasher. I can't believe how beautifully it comes out of the dishwasher. Love it!

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "What's for Dinner? (Mar.11)"?

1. What is the featured recipe for this week's "What's for Dinner?"

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the featured recipe?

3. Are there any special cooking techniques or equipment needed for the featured recipe?

4. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

5. Can I access previous "What's for Dinner?" recipes?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea