1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.10)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight for dinner I am making Jambalaya. Need something with some heat to keep us warm. Stupid weather!!!!

Mar 10, 2009
  2. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

We are having fish... no sure how i'm gonna fix it though...

Might try the pineapple rum sauce on it. I don't care for the sauce on cream cheese (don't like pineapple a lot) but my hubby likes it and it might taste different on cooked food.

Mar 10, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm playing it by ear - DH has to work late for a special event at work, so it's just DS and I. Who knows what we'll come up with!:D

He just chose fish sticks w/ tartar sauce and cinnamon applesauce for lunch (his very favorite lunch), and we had shrimp last night, so I just know it won't be something fishy.

Mar 10, 2009
  4. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I am going to test out the Tex Mex Roll ups from the new SB. We are not guacamole eaters, so I may serve it with taco sauce. I will serve a salad on the side.

Mar 10, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Those roll-ups are really good, Brenda!

We've got car club meeting tonight, so we're going out. I'm probably going to have a burger.

Mar 10, 2009
  6. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Either leftover California Club Pizza or pasta with the Parmesan Garlic Biscuits.

Mar 10, 2009
  7. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

We're having beef steaks with mac 'n cheese & peas and carrots.

8. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

cheesy potato soup... it's already brewing in the crockpot!

Maybee I will make some biscuits to go with it...

Mar 10, 2009
  9. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

That sounds yummy Paulette, you really do need the biscuits to. LOL

Mar 10, 2009
  10. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes! Need some comfort food... I've had a head cold for a few days and it's cold and rainy and icky... so that sounds good... if I have enough energy to fix it...

Mar 10, 2009
  11. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

TOTALLY off topic, but, your screen name has always intrigued me, and I just figured it out it's your name backwards! very cleaver!

as for dinner, I have to go straight from my day job to a side job i'm working on, so the guys are on their own!

Mar 10, 2009
  12. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

mexican, i have a girl scout leader meeting, so I am eating out. The kids- probably pizza, they got Book It certificates that they have been begging to redeem!

Mar 10, 2009
  13. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Okay - DS and I are going to have baked chicken parmesan w/ a side of whole wheat rotini, and broccoli.:chef:

Mar 10, 2009
  14. Cluster meeting & I made an awesome salad!!

15. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

lemon pepper chicken, shells with white cheddar (pasta roni), green beans.

Mar 10, 2009
  16. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Hodge podge tonight!

BUT last night we had Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango and Red Bell Peppr Salad. It was sooo good. I've made the Pork Tenderloin part of that before, but I didn't make the mango part. Excellent. From 29 Minutes to Dinner.

Mar 10, 2009
  17. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I made Sheppard's Pie (WW recipe very YUM!!). It was my husband's birthday so I also made the Carrot Cake from the Delightful Desserts CB (I baked not nuked it though).

Mar 10, 2009
Have something to add?