• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Mar.10)

Tonight for dinner I am making Jambalaya. Need something with some heat to keep us warm. Stupid weather!!!!We are having fish... no sure how i'm gonna fix it though...Might try the pineapple rum sauce on it. I don't care for the sauce on cream cheese (don't like pineapple a lot) but my hubby likes it and it might taste different on cooked food.I'm playing it by ear - DH has to work late for a special event at work, so it's just DS and I. Who knows what we'll come up with!:D
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making Jambalaya. Need something with some heat to keep us warm. Stupid weather!!!!

We are having fish... no sure how i'm gonna fix it though...

Might try the pineapple rum sauce on it. I don't care for the sauce on cream cheese (don't like pineapple a lot) but my hubby likes it and it might taste different on cooked food.

I'm playing it by ear - DH has to work late for a special event at work, so it's just DS and I. Who knows what we'll come up with!:D

He just chose fish sticks w/ tartar sauce and cinnamon applesauce for lunch (his very favorite lunch), and we had shrimp last night, so I just know it won't be something fishy.

I am going to test out the Tex Mex Roll ups from the new SB. We are not guacamole eaters, so I may serve it with taco sauce. I will serve a salad on the side.

Those roll-ups are really good, Brenda!We've got car club meeting tonight, so we're going out. I'm probably going to have a burger.

Either leftover California Club Pizza or pasta with the Parmesan Garlic Biscuits.

We're having beef steaks with mac 'n cheese & peas and carrots.

cheesy potato soup... it's already brewing in the crockpot!

Maybee I will make some biscuits to go with it...

That sounds yummy Paulette, you really do need the biscuits to. LOL

Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes! Need some comfort food... I've had a head cold for a few days and it's cold and rainy and icky... so that sounds good... if I have enough energy to fix it...

etteluap70PC said:
cheesy potato soup... it's already brewing in the crockpot!

Maybee I will make some biscuits to go with it...

TOTALLY off topic, but, your screen name has always intrigued me, and I just figured it out it's your name backwards! very cleaver!

as for dinner, I have to go straight from my day job to a side job i'm working on, so the guys are on their own!

mexican, i have a girl scout leader meeting, so I am eating out. The kids- probably pizza, they got Book It certificates that they have been begging to redeem!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm playing it by ear - DH has to work late for a special event at work, so it's just DS and I. Who knows what we'll come up with!:D

He just chose fish sticks w/ tartar sauce and cinnamon applesauce for lunch (his very favorite lunch), and we had shrimp last night, so I just know it won't be something fishy.

Okay - DS and I are going to have baked chicken parmesan w/ a side of whole wheat rotini, and broccoli.:chef:

Cluster meeting & I made an awesome salad!!

lemon pepper chicken, shells with white cheddar (pasta roni), green beans.

Hodge podge tonight!

BUT last night we had Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango and Red Bell Peppr Salad. It was sooo good. I've made the Pork Tenderloin part of that before, but I didn't make the mango part. Excellent. From 29 Minutes to Dinner.

I made Sheppard's Pie (WW recipe very YUM!!). It was my husband's birthday so I also made the Carrot Cake from the Delightful Desserts CB (I baked not nuked it though).

1. What recipes can I make for dinner using Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of dinner recipes on our website that feature Pampered Chef products. You can also search for recipes by specific products on our website's recipe search tool.

2. Are there any quick and easy dinner options with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have several dinner recipes that are quick and easy to make with our products. You can find these under the "Quick and Easy" section on our website's recipe page.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthy dinner options?

Absolutely! We have many dinner recipes that are not only delicious but also healthy. You can find these under the "Healthy Eating" section on our website's recipe page.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner recipes with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes that feature Pampered Chef products. You can find these under the "Vegetarian" and "Vegan" sections on our website's recipe page.

5. Can I find dinner recipes for special dietary restrictions with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a section on our website's recipe page dedicated to special dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb options. You can also filter recipes by specific dietary restrictions using our recipe search tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara