• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Arnolds Sandwich Thins? Quick, easy, and only 1 point for WW!

I'm not sure... I've had some kind of sandwich things from Walmart that are 1 pt... so they might be the same thing, can't remember the brand name though... I'll have to get some more to try with this!
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having pizza, quick and easy:chef:

French Dip Sandwiches, w/ baked sweet potato fries.

Homemade pizza.

Hot dogs on the grill, baked beans and potato chips... maybe some raw veggies

I know we'll have tapioca pudding for dessert, and it's all Kacey's fault. :)

raebates said:
I know we'll have tapioca pudding for dessert, and it's all Kacey's fault. :)

Bwahahahahahahaha.....just don't use her recipe!:p

ChefBeckyD said:
French Dip Sandwiches, w/ baked sweet potato fries.

I know this is from yesterday. But these turned out so well, I have to share the recipe!

First though, we ended up having onion rings instead of the sw. pot. fries...I buy the Alexia Brand, and they were out at the store, so I bought the Alexia Onion Rings instead....very yummy!

Anyway - here is the recipe from All Recipes that I used for the Sandwiches...(my changes are in red):

FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)

* 1 (4 pound) boneless beef roast used 3 lb roast
* 1/2 cup soy sauce (used low sodium)
* 1 beef bouillon cube used Better Than Bouillon paste)
* 1 bay leaf
* 3 whole black peppercorns
* 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed used Rosemary Herb seasoning in place of the rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder - 2 tsps.
* 1 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 20 slices French bread Used Arnolds Sandwich Thins....Arnold Select Whole Grain White Sandwich Thins - 8 Pack
* I also added slices of Provolone to the sandwiches.

DIRECTIONS

1. Remove and discard all visible fat from the roast. Place trimmed roast in a slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, bouillon, bay leaf, peppercorns, rosemary, thyme, and garlic powder. Pour mixture over roast, and add enough water to almost cover roast. Cover, and cook on Low heat for 10 to 12 hours, or until meat is very tender.
3. Remove meat from broth, reserving broth. Shred meat with a fork, and distribute on bread for sandwiches. Used reserved broth for dipping.

These were so so so so good! Even my non-meat eater son ate a cheese sandwich dipped in the Au Jus....he LOVED it! They were so good that DH immediately requested the leftovers for his lunch today, and I just ate one for breakfast! The changes I made to the recipe were fairly minor, so I think they would be just as good made as written. I will definitely be making these again!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, those do sound good Becky! I might have to try those sometime.... and love crock pot recipes that you don't have to fuss with...

ChefPaulaB said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm, those do sound good Becky! I might have to try those sometime.... and love crock pot recipes that you don't have to fuss with...

Paula - YES! Yesterday was a crazy crazy day, and I was running in and out all day (finally finished putting away groceries at 10pm!)...everytime I would run in the door, I could smell it cooking, and then it only took about 5 minutes to put dinner together. (Sandwiches, Onion Rings, and Fresh Sweet Cherries) Plus, very little clean up! Loved it!

Have you tried the Arnolds Sandwich Thins? They are soooo good - and 1 point for WW. I get them at Meijers, but someone just told me they are now available at Costco too.

ChefBeckyD said:
Paula - YES! Yesterday was a crazy crazy day, and I was running in and out all day (finally finished putting away groceries at 10pm!)...everytime I would run in the door, I could smell it cooking, and then it only took about 5 minutes to put dinner together. (Sandwiches, Onion Rings, and Fresh Sweet Cherries) Plus, very little clean up! Loved it!

Have you tried the Arnolds Sandwich Thins? They are soooo good - and 1 point for WW. I get them at Meijers, but someone just told me they are now available at Costco too.

I'm not sure... I've had some kind of sandwich things from Walmart that are 1 pt... so they might be the same thing, can't remember the brand name though... I'll have to get some more to try with this! Have a pork tenderloin out for the 10 min. DCB thing, so that'll be tonights meal, but might try these in a day or 2... If I can wait that long!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for June 3?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for June 3 features a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes using Pampered Chef products. These recipes are perfect for busy weeknights or for entertaining guests.

2. How do I access the June 3 meal plan?

You can access the June 3 meal plan by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by downloading the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device. The meal plan will be available to view and print on the specified date.

3. Are there vegetarian or gluten-free options included in the June 3 meal plan?

Yes, the June 3 meal plan includes a variety of options for different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and gluten-free recipes. Simply look for the dietary icons next to each recipe to find options that fit your needs.

4. Can I customize the June 3 meal plan to fit my family's preferences?

Absolutely! The "What's for Dinner?" meal plans are meant to be flexible and customizable. You can swap out ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and even add your own recipes to the plan. Don't be afraid to make it your own!

5. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in the June 3 meal plan?

While we highly recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results, you can still make the recipes in the June 3 meal plan without them. However, if you're interested in purchasing any of the products featured in the plan, you can do so through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • JAE