• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Salad Recipe for a Summer Baseball Party?

In summary, a trifle bowl was a big hit at a recent cooking show, and a recipe for it was given. The featured dish at a recent MK party was the Strawberry Spinach salad, which was also very popular.
susanr613
Gold Member
It's hot hot hot here and DS has his championship baseball game tonight...so I'm turning on the gas grill for quick burgers and dogs.

On an alternate note, anyone have a tried and true layered salad recipe for me to bring to the baseball party in a couple weeks?

The summer berry salad on CC (with the stars and stripes theme) is really good, and refreshing. It's basically romaine, cucumber, julienne carrots, red onion, sliced strawberries and blueberries. And Kraft poppyseed dressing is fantastic with it!I still don't know what we're having for dinner. We had beef last night, so should have chicken. But it's hot here, too, and I don't feel like moving, let alone cooking.

We are having Kielbassa with bell peppers and onions served "wrap" style. As in flour tortillias vs, hoagie rolls.

might do a micro cake for desert...

susanr613 said:
It's hot hot hot here and DS has his championship baseball game tonight...so I'm turning on the gas grill for quick burgers and dogs.

On an alternate note, anyone have a tried and true layered salad recipe for me to bring to the baseball party in a couple weeks?

When the trifle bowl came out, we had a taste testing party for trifles. The one that was the hit was:

Handful salad:

handful of sliced strawberries
handful sliced red onion
small can mand oranges
handful of candied walnuts
romaine lettuce
raspberry vingarette dressing

So yummy!

I have not tried the layered salad, but the one crystal posted sounds sooooo good. I will have to try it!

At my last cooking show I demo'd the quiche lorraine tartlets and the host prepared the Strawberry Spinach salad. The guests RAVED about the salad. I then made it for a MK party that I hosted for a friend and again,the guests would not leave without the recipe.

It's not a layered salad, but very very good.

1. What is "What's for Dinner June 25"?

"What's for Dinner June 25" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on June 25th. It is an opportunity for our customers to learn new recipes and techniques, as well as connect with other home cooks.

2. Is there a cost to attend "What's for Dinner June 25"?

No, "What's for Dinner June 25" is a free event for all Pampered Chef customers.

3. How do I register for "What's for Dinner June 25"?

To register for "What's for Dinner June 25", simply visit our website and click on the event registration link. You will be prompted to enter your name and email address to secure your spot.

4. What can I expect from "What's for Dinner June 25"?

During the event, you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from our Pampered Chef experts. You will also have the opportunity to engage with other home cooks and ask any questions you may have.

5. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "What's for Dinner June 25"?

No, all of the recipes for "What's for Dinner June 25" can be made with basic kitchen equipment and ingredients. However, we will provide a list of recommended tools and ingredients beforehand in case you want to follow along with the recipes exactly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies