• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner on Wednesday?

In summary, "What's for Dinner - June 24" is a weekly meal plan created by Pampered Chef that features 5 easy and delicious dinner recipes for the week of June 24th. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, email newsletter, and social media pages. The recipes are customizable and take about 30 minutes to prepare on average. They can also be saved for future use through various methods.
chefann
Gold Member
Someone mentioned that they missed these daily threads for dinner ideas. So here's one for today.

What are you having?

It's Wednesday, and that's steak night at our house. We'll be having steak, potatoes and salad. I'd grill the steak, but it's too hot out today. And for as long as they'd be on the grill, it's not worth dragging the grill out. Instead, I'll season them liberally with one of our rubs and cook them on the stove top.

Show tonight, so it's leftovers at the Bates Bungalow. The Furry Guy will be having hamburger gravy. I'll be having fresh greens, olives, and cheese.**I've been having some health issues, and my Alternative Health Adviser has prescribed what I'm calling a carb fast for a little while to give my pancreas a rest. I'm already fantasizing about carrots and berries. :( It won't last too long, though.

making a 30 minute chicken for lunch with some leftover steamed purses. We eat at church on Wed nights, so no cooking tonight!

What is "What's for Dinner - June 24"?

"What's for Dinner - June 24" is a weekly meal plan created by Pampered Chef that features 5 easy and delicious dinner recipes for the week of June 24th. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions, ingredient lists, and serving suggestions.

How can I access "What's for Dinner - June 24"?

You can access "What's for Dinner - June 24" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You can also find it on our social media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram.

Are the recipes in "What's for Dinner - June 24" customizable?

Yes, the recipes in "What's for Dinner - June 24" are customizable. You can substitute ingredients based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. You can also adjust the serving sizes to accommodate your family's needs.

How long does it take to prepare the recipes in "What's for Dinner - June 24"?

The preparation time for each recipe in "What's for Dinner - June 24" varies, but on average, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare each meal. We also provide tips and tricks to help you save time in the kitchen.

Can I save "What's for Dinner - June 24" for future use?

Yes, you can save "What's for Dinner - June 24" for future use. You can print out the meal plan and recipes, or you can save them to your computer or mobile device for easy access. You can also save the recipes to your Pampered Chef account to access them anytime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara