1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for dinner - June 24

1. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Someone mentioned that they missed these daily threads for dinner ideas. So here's one for today.

What are you having?

It's Wednesday, and that's steak night at our house. We'll be having steak, potatoes and salad. I'd grill the steak, but it's too hot out today. And for as long as they'd be on the grill, it's not worth dragging the grill out. Instead, I'll season them liberally with one of our rubs and cook them on the stove top.

Jun 24, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Show tonight, so it's leftovers at the Bates Bungalow. The Furry Guy will be having hamburger gravy. I'll be having fresh greens, olives, and cheese.*

*I've been having some health issues, and my Alternative Health Adviser has prescribed what I'm calling a carb fast for a little while to give my pancreas a rest. I'm already fantasizing about carrots and berries. :( It won't last too long, though.

Jun 24, 2009
  3. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

making a 30 minute chicken for lunch with some leftover steamed purses. We eat at church on Wed nights, so no cooking tonight!

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?