• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, Some easy dinner ideas for June 2 could include grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, shrimp stir fry with rice, or a summer salad with grilled salmon. Some healthy dinner options for June 2 could include quinoa stuffed bell peppers, baked fish with roasted vegetables, or a tofu and vegetable stir fry. Some budget-friendly dinner ideas for June 2 could include spaghetti and meatballs, vegetable frittata, or black bean tacos. Some dinner ideas for June 2 that can be made in under 30 minutes could include chicken and vegetable stir fry with noodles, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, or a turkey and avocado wrap. Some vegetarian dinner options for June 2 could include lentil curry with rice, vegetable lasagna,
rennea
Gold Member
Soup and Sanny's tonight for us. I'm officially on vacation:D

Gotta think of something. DH was on his own for dinner all weekend, while I worked a 3-day vendor fair. We had kielbasa yesterday (easy), and Thursday I have a cluster meeting, so that'll be a no-dinner night for me (have to leave the house just a little too early to comfortably make dinner for DH). All those things together mean that I should cook something nice today and tomorrow, preferably things with leftovers for lunches. ;)I think I might make Chicken a la King.

LOL, Ann - your reasoning on what to cook sounds alot like mine. :)

I have to think of something too...we had Kielbasa last night too! (I made it into sort of a stir fry that we had over WHITE rice, since I incinerated the brown rice.)

Something with chicken, and it can't use the DCB, because I have to pack that for my show...

We are having 30-min chicken. The only decision to make is which rub to use!!!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a delicious dinner planned for tonight. I hope you enjoy your vacation and have some time to relax and unwind. If you're looking for any new recipe ideas, I highly recommend checking out our collection of easy and delicious soups and sandwiches on the Pampered Chef website. They are perfect for a cozy night in or a quick and easy meal on vacation. Happy cooking!

What are some easy dinner ideas for June 2?

Some easy dinner ideas for June 2 could include grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, shrimp stir fry with rice, or a summer salad with grilled salmon.

What are some healthy dinner options for June 2?

Some healthy dinner options for June 2 could include quinoa stuffed bell peppers, baked fish with roasted vegetables, or a tofu and vegetable stir fry.

What are some budget-friendly dinner ideas for June 2?

Some budget-friendly dinner ideas for June 2 could include spaghetti and meatballs, vegetable frittata, or black bean tacos.

What are some dinner ideas for June 2 that can be made in under 30 minutes?

Some dinner ideas for June 2 that can be made in under 30 minutes could include chicken and vegetable stir fry with noodles, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, or a turkey and avocado wrap.

What are some vegetarian dinner options for June 2?

Some vegetarian dinner options for June 2 could include lentil curry with rice, vegetable lasagna, or grilled portobello mushroom burgers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • rennea