• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's For Dinner Tonight? Good Morning Fellow Cheffers!

In summary, the conversation discussed various recipes and ideas for dinner, including leftover pizza, chicken, a 30-minute roast chicken with carrots and homemade macaroni and cheese, chips and salsa, and Garden Fresh's Garlic and Green Onion Salsa.
ChefBeckyD said:
So glad you liked it! I don't buy processed cheese food (also known as (velveeta) and almost every recipe for homemade mac n cheese calls for it....this one didn't, and at the same time, seemed quick and easy! I had everything in the house I needed to make it - and my guys thought they were eating gourmet! I didn't use all of the bread crumbs it called for either - and I think we would like it just as well without them - then it would get that nice cheesy crust on it.:chef:

eta - oh, and I use Barilla Plus pasta w/ extra protein and fiber....so mine was high protein even without adding meat!

I agree about no bread crumbs at all! :) I'll try that pasta- DH is Italian and I swear the man knows when I've used a "special" pasta...

I do have a question about the one pot creamy pasta. What protein tastses the best in there? Chicken?? I was thinking of doing just chicken and broccoli (sp?) The carrots seem out of place to me . That is as I visually try to think what the finished dish would look like- carrots seem to be the odd choice, for me... am I wrong?

Thanks!

The carrots are really good in it. They're sliced thin, and add a nice color contrast to the broccoli. Officially, there's no meat in it, but chicken is fantastic, especially grilled.

I ended up making a recipe out of the Casual Cooking cookbook! It was really good, it was the sausage and potato kebabs (I don't think I spelled that right and I'm really tired and don't care! LOL!) I didn't have some of the ingredients so I just improvised, I used regular onions cut into wedges and a more seasonings then it called for!!! But the dill seasoning made it really good! I used cheddar bratworst and turkey bratworst (again, I don't think I'm spelling bratworst right!)
I will definetly will make it again! Yummy!:D

<h2>What is everyone having for supper tonight?</h2><p>This is a common question that we often get asked at Pampered Chef. It's always fun to hear about new recipes and ideas. Feel free to share your go-to dinner plans with us!</p><h2>Do you have any new recipes to share?</h2><p>We love trying out new recipes and sharing them with our fellow Cheffers. If you have a delicious and easy dinner recipe, please share it with us! We're always looking for new ideas to spice up our meals.</p><h2>Do you have any suggestions for a quick and easy dinner?</h2><p>We understand that sometimes life gets busy and there's not a lot of time to prepare a meal. That's why we have a variety of quick and easy dinner recipes that are perfect for those hectic days. Check out our website for some inspiration!</p><h2>I'm in a dinner rut, can you help?</h2><p>We all go through dinner ruts from time to time. Our suggestion is to try something new and different. Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you find a recipe that fits your taste and lifestyle. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something new!</p><h2>What are some good options for dinner tonight using Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>We have a wide range of products that can help make dinner time easier and more enjoyable. From our quick and easy microwave recipes to our versatile stoneware, there are endless possibilities for a delicious dinner using Pampered Chef products. Browse our website or ask your consultant for some dinner ideas using our products!</p>

What is everyone having for supper tonight?

This is a common question that we often get asked at Pampered Chef. It's always fun to hear about new recipes and ideas. Feel free to share your go-to dinner plans with us!

Do you have any new recipes to share?

We love trying out new recipes and sharing them with our fellow Cheffers. If you have a delicious and easy dinner recipe, please share it with us! We're always looking for new ideas to spice up our meals.

Do you have any suggestions for a quick and easy dinner?

We understand that sometimes life gets busy and there's not a lot of time to prepare a meal. That's why we have a variety of quick and easy dinner recipes that are perfect for those hectic days. Check out our website for some inspiration!

I'm in a dinner rut, can you help?

We all go through dinner ruts from time to time. Our suggestion is to try something new and different. Our Pampered Chef consultants can help you find a recipe that fits your taste and lifestyle. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something new!

What are some good options for dinner tonight using Pampered Chef products?

We have a wide range of products that can help make dinner time easier and more enjoyable. From our quick and easy microwave recipes to our versatile stoneware, there are endless possibilities for a delicious dinner using Pampered Chef products. Browse our website or ask your consultant for some dinner ideas using our products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies