• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (June 1)

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on June 1 is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs, which is perfect for summer grilling. There is also a vegetarian option available, the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers. The recipes are customizable and can be adjusted for more or fewer servings. They can be found on the website under the "Recipes" tab or in the archives.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having roasted potatoes and BBQ pork chops with mushrooms. Garden salad on the side.:chef:

I took a recipe that was one of the daily recipes on Allrecipes, and modified it greatly!We are having Sweet and Sour Turkey Kielbasa.In the slow cooker I have Kielbasa, with a can of cranberry sauce, and small can of crushed pineapple, a wedged onion, red and orange pepper chunks, sliced carrots, and a couple TBLS. of apple cider vinegar.I'll serve it with brown rice, and steamed broccoli and sugar snap peas.

I will be having leftovers. See recipe link below:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Exchange-Gang-Pasta-with-Shrimp/Detail.aspx

Hey Becky! I love Allrecipes.com too!

DS might have a 5:30 baseball game today, so lunch is my dinner. I have the Mexican Chicken Lasagna 'waving away downstairs.

If the game is called for rain, I'll make a stirfry for dinner.

I am trying very hard to keep my hands off the treats I bought for my Houseparty Thursday night!

I am making grilled steak, potato salad, and some sort of veggie.

We're have Jerk Chicken Nachos for dinner tonight, DH has been working day and night for a few weeks and it rained today so he has the evening off so we are having our normal Friday night dinner tonight!

leftovers- got to eat it up before we leave on vacation tommorow morning!

pulled pork bbq, cole slaw & a dessert. not sure what.

Spaghetti with meat sauce and Parmesan garlic bread. For the bread I mixed some of the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil Seasoning into some artisan bread dough before I baked it. Delicious.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on June 1?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on June 1 is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs. It is a delicious and easy-to-make dish perfect for summer grilling.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on June 1?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner?" on June 1. It is the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers, which are full of flavor and perfect for vegetarians or anyone looking for a meat-free meal.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on June 1?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable. Feel free to make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or what you have on hand. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

4. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on June 1 make?

The Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs recipe on June 1 makes 4 servings. If you need to adjust the recipe for more or fewer people, you can use our handy serving size adjuster tool on our website.

5. Can I find the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for June 1 on your website?

Yes, all of our "What's for Dinner?" recipes are available on our website. Simply go to the "Recipes" tab and search for the date or dish you are looking for. You can also find past "What's for Dinner?" recipes in our archives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea