• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whats for dinner July 9 2009

cewcooks

Advanced Member
Dec 29, 2007
Hey all that can't go to NC What's for dinner tonight?

my dd and I just got back from the pool, and I'm thinkin Spagetti. I make my sauce homemade and my hubby loves it.

pattikake

Sep 17, 2007
Grilled BLT's on homemade bread, baked kale chips, and broccoli salad. Magic cookie bars for dessert :)

lpacker

Aug 6, 2005
We are having the Pesto Tortellini Salad from PC Super Salads. I have pesto in the freezer from last years garden and of course we have enough zucchini in the garden right now for a meal every day:)

Jane the PC

Novice Member
Apr 17, 2009
Happy Birthday Caraighan! I'm making mashed sweet potatoes with brown sugar and creme, and some a honey butter chicken in the dcb.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
DD and I will be participating in a pizza party at Underwater Adventures at MOA for our Sleep with the sharks outing. DS is eating at my inlaws so No idea, and DH will be making himself frozen pizza when he get's home. He is so excited to have the house to himself tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get home early!