• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for July 9, 2009? Spaghetti or Pizza?

In summary, the recommended meal for July 9, 2009 is Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Rice Noodles. You can substitute the chicken with tofu or your choice of protein to make it a vegetarian dish. The ingredients needed for this dish are chicken breast, rice noodles, mixed vegetables, soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook this meal. While you can make this dish ahead of time by preparing the ingredients and storing them in the fridge, it is recommended to cook the dish fresh for the best taste and texture.
cewcooks
Hey all that can't go to NC What's for dinner tonight?

my dd and I just got back from the pool, and I'm thinkin Spagetti. I make my sauce homemade and my hubby loves it.

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, and Steamed Green Beans.

Grilled BLT's on homemade bread, baked kale chips, and broccoli salad. Magic cookie bars for dessert :)

We are having the Pesto Tortellini Salad from PC Super Salads. I have pesto in the freezer from last years garden and of course we have enough zucchini in the garden right now for a meal every day:)

Going out to eat for my birthday!!! No cooking tonight!

ravioli, made by my son!

Happy Birthday Caraighan! I'm making mashed sweet potatoes with brown sugar and creme, and some a honey butter chicken in the dcb.

DD and I will be participating in a pizza party at Underwater Adventures at MOA for our Sleep with the sharks outing. DS is eating at my inlaws so No idea, and DH will be making himself frozen pizza when he get's home. He is so excited to have the house to himself tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get home early!

1. What is the recommended meal for July 9, 2009?

The recommended meal for July 9, 2009 is Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Rice Noodles.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or your choice of protein to make it a vegetarian dish.

3. What ingredients do I need for this dish?

You will need chicken breast, rice noodles, mixed vegetables, soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic for this dish.

4. How long does it take to prepare this meal?

This meal takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and store them in the fridge. However, we recommend cooking the dish fresh for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara