• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner July 6, 2009

In summary, the "What's for Dinner July 6, 2009" event is a cooking demonstration that showcases delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. All ingredients used in the event are available for purchase and the recipes can also be found on their website. The event is open to all levels of cooking experience and may include special promotions and discounts. Friends and family are welcome to attend the event.
cewcooks
Tonight we are having a chicken dish with the leftover chicken from the other night. Served with carrotts and brown rice.

What's for Dinner at your house?

Well, over the weekend my dbf took a fishing trip and caught a bunch of fresh yellow fin tuna. So I will be making a basting sauce using the "Basil Infused Canola Oil" and a mix of the "ground pepper and garlic rub" and the "citrus and basil rub" , and after grilling I will serve it with a side of Ponzu sauce and coconut jasmine rice

Ponzu Sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
3 tsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove grated on the microplane
1 tsp fresh ginger grated on the microplane
2 tsp wasabi powder
1 tsp ground ginger powder

I tried using the ginger wasabi sauce from PC before for this dish, and i just find it to thick. Tuna is generally served with a thin liquidy ponzu sauce... and it just lightly coats the fish, and doesnt take away from the flavor. I find the PC sauce, overpowers tuna when it is dipped it in. But Its GREAT on deep fried tuna or dolphin! on which ponzu sauce would never work on fried food.

That sounds delicious! We're having a stir-fry with tofu, mixed vegetables, and noodles. I love using leftover ingredients in creative ways. Do you have a favorite chicken dish?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner July 6, 2009" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner July 6, 2009" event is a cooking demonstration where we will be showcasing delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and get ideas for dinner.

2. Can I purchase the ingredients used in the event?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the event will be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find the recipes on our website and purchase the necessary ingredients at your local grocery store.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the event?

No, the event is open to all levels of cooking experience. Our recipes are easy to follow and our consultants will be there to guide you through the cooking process.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at the event?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available at our events. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current offers.

5. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Of course! The more the merrier. We encourage you to bring friends and family to enjoy the event with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea