• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner July 6, 2009

cewcooks

Advanced Member
Dec 29, 2007
Tonight we are having a chicken dish with the leftover chicken from the other night. Served with carrotts and brown rice.

What's for Dinner at your house?

Jane the PC

Novice Member
Apr 17, 2009
Well, over the weekend my dbf took a fishing trip and caught a bunch of fresh yellow fin tuna. So I will be making a basting sauce using the "Basil Infused Canola Oil" and a mix of the "ground pepper and garlic rub" and the "citrus and basil rub" , and after grilling I will serve it with a side of Ponzu sauce and coconut jasmine rice

Ponzu Sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
3 tsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove grated on the microplane
1 tsp fresh ginger grated on the microplane
2 tsp wasabi powder
1 tsp ground ginger powder

I tried using the ginger wasabi sauce from PC before for this dish, and i just find it to thick. Tuna is generally served with a thin liquidy ponzu sauce... and it just lightly coats the fish, and doesnt take away from the flavor. I find the PC sauce, overpowers tuna when it is dipped it in. But Its GREAT on deep fried tuna or dolphin! on which ponzu sauce would never work on fried food.