• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for 'Lupper' tonight? Easy dinner ideas for a busy evening.

In summary, the conversation was about various recipes and dishes. The speaker mentioned making stuffed crust pizza, a breakfast dish of eggs with cheese and chicken/apple/maple sausages, beef and chicken wet burritos, garlic peppercorn burgers, and a triple chocolate cheesecake. The speaker also gave advice on how to make the perfect scrambled eggs. Finally, the speaker mentioned uploading pictures of a dish.
It's starting to rain here...think I'm going to make spaghetti per DH's request...

Power cooking chili!

Grilled ham and swiss cheese panini... I'm the panini genie! :)

Chicken breasts baked with barbecue sauce on top. Green Giant roasted vegetables (yuck, won't buy again). Ice cream later.

greek shrimp bake (shrimp baked with roasted red bell peppers, olive oil, greek rub and feta, over brown rice. i sauteed zuccini and cherry tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for the side. fresh basil over all and a nice glass of white wine

ChefBeckyD said:
We just had breakfast!

My special scrambled eggs with cheese (I could open a restaurant just based on my eggs - I am the EGG QUEEN!) and chicken/apple/maple breakfast sausages.

For Dinner - just found out we have guests coming for dinner, and I am planning on Beef & Bean Wet Burritos, and Chicken Wet Burritos. Our friends who are coming for dinner LOVE my wet burritos. We love them too.

I don't really have a recipe - I'll have to pay attention to what I am doing while I make them...then I'll try to post it!:D:chef:

So, since it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind......we didn't have wet burritos. Instead, we went to the new Italian Buffet near us Ciao Bella. Our friends loved it too! Then, we came home and hung out and ate banana bread. (like we needed more food!:rolleyes:)

Oh - and I booked a show for Sept!:thumbup:

Sorry Janet, got held up at Giordano's in the rain and walked back to the Palmer House got a little wet.

thebowman said:
Sorry Janet, got held up at Giordano's in the rain and walked back to the Palmer House got a little wet.

Yeah, we were waiting at the Cheesecake Factory that night...walked to the American Girl store and when we came out got DRENCHED!

A clustermate fell at the Cheesecake Factory and had to go to the hospital.

Sorry I missed you!

Wow, I hope she's okay... we had to wait almost an hour and a half for our table and by then I was going to be late at best. I was really looking forward to meeting you and the others there. I am glad I got to the breakfast and met with a few. Next time or at Leadership right?

susanr613 said:
greek shrimp bake (shrimp baked with roasted red bell peppers, olive oil, greek rub and feta, over brown rice. i sauteed zuccini and cherry tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for the side. fresh basil over all and a nice glass of white wine

Sounds so awesome. I have a bag of brown rice and been thinking what to make with it, may be tomorrow's what's for dinner.

susanr613 said:

I have everything I need to make this....and it sounds FABULOUS!

Dinner was definitely nachos while watching Mamma Mia... so healthy ;)

<h2>What is "Lupper" and why do people have it?</h2><p>"Lupper" is a term used to describe a meal that falls between lunch and supper, typically eaten in the late afternoon or early evening. People have it because it allows them to have a substantial meal during a busy time of day.</p><h2>Why is "Lupper" a good option for a busy evening?</h2><p>Having "Lupper" allows you to have a satisfying meal without having to spend a lot of time cooking. This is especially helpful on busy evenings when you may not have a lot of time to prepare a full dinner.</p><h2>What are some easy dinner ideas for "Lupper"?</h2><p>Some easy dinner ideas for "Lupper" include sandwiches, salads, soups, and casseroles. You can also opt for quick and easy meals like pasta dishes or stir-fries.</p><h2>What are the benefits of having "Lupper" instead of a traditional dinner?</h2><p>"Lupper" allows you to have a more flexible schedule, as it can be eaten earlier or later than a traditional dinner. It also gives you the option to have a lighter meal, which can be helpful for those trying to eat healthier or lose weight.</p><h2>What are some tips for making a delicious and quick "Lupper"?</h2><p>Some tips for making a delicious and quick "Lupper" include using pre-cooked or pre-prepared ingredients, utilizing leftovers from previous meals, and opting for simple and easy recipes. You can also save time by using kitchen tools like a slow cooker or pressure cooker.</p>

What is "Lupper" and why do people have it?

"Lupper" is a term used to describe a meal that falls between lunch and supper, typically eaten in the late afternoon or early evening. People have it because it allows them to have a substantial meal during a busy time of day.

Why is "Lupper" a good option for a busy evening?

Having "Lupper" allows you to have a satisfying meal without having to spend a lot of time cooking. This is especially helpful on busy evenings when you may not have a lot of time to prepare a full dinner.

What are some easy dinner ideas for "Lupper"?

Some easy dinner ideas for "Lupper" include sandwiches, salads, soups, and casseroles. You can also opt for quick and easy meals like pasta dishes or stir-fries.

What are the benefits of having "Lupper" instead of a traditional dinner?

"Lupper" allows you to have a more flexible schedule, as it can be eaten earlier or later than a traditional dinner. It also gives you the option to have a lighter meal, which can be helpful for those trying to eat healthier or lose weight.

What are some tips for making a delicious and quick "Lupper"?

Some tips for making a delicious and quick "Lupper" include using pre-cooked or pre-prepared ingredients, utilizing leftovers from previous meals, and opting for simple and easy recipes. You can also save time by using kitchen tools like a slow cooker or pressure cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • rennea