• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, April 9

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9 is the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner, which is a quick and easy meal that can be made in just 30 minutes. While substitutions can be made, it is recommended to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results. No special tools or equipment are needed, and most ingredients can be found at a local grocery store, though some specialty items may require a specialty store or online purchase.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...lyndadahl...have a great day!!!

Happy Birthday tomorrow to my DS-Joe:love:-16 years!!!! WOW!!! I can't believe it--you are such a true light in our lives!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having craziness.....my DS is having friends over, so my DH is ordering a bunch of pizzas. I have a show, so I am having....a quick snack before I leave and my DD is going to a birthday party, so she is having either pizza or bbq there. Tomorrow, however, my DS picked a great steakhouse for his birthday dinner:sing:

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Pizza tonight at my cousin's house..during our planning meeting for our family reunion.

Barbara..you saying steakhouse got me thinking..maybe we will have steak on the grill tomorrow night if they weather is nice for it.

Heading an hour away to a great steakhouse too. Got a $100 giftcard for a combo bday present last year for DH and I and 6 months later haven't used it - because there isn't one local. So tonight's the night and away we go! We have a $50 movie card too so we'll make it a date night :)

LEFTOVERS!

We have several days of leftovers in the fridge, so it's Smorgasboord night for us!

Then, we're off to see "How To Train Your Dragon"....I love educational movies! :D:D:D

Homemade pizza -- White pizza with roasted garlic coconut cream and sun dried tomatoes

The burgers I was thinking we'd have the other day never happened, so they're getting made today.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9 is the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner.

2. Is the recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9 easy to make?

Yes, the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner is a quick and easy meal that can be made in just 30 minutes.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9?

Yes, you can make substitutions or omit certain ingredients based on your dietary preferences or allergies. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9?

No, the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a sheet pan, knife, and cutting board.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, April 9 at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty ingredients may need to be purchased at a specialty store or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara