• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, 14

In summary, the conversation is about celebrating birthdays and weekend plans. The participants mention going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, helping friends move, and picking up a new puppy. They also share ideas for dinner, such as leftovers and a spinach and chicken sausage omelet. Overall, they express excitement and well wishes for each other.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....jayne...have a delightful day!!!!

For dinner tonight we are having leftovers...pot roast, chinese food from yesterday...I have a show, my DD is coming w/me because this is one of her closest friends mom, DS has sweet 16 to attend and DH is on taxi duty, etc. tonight.....

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!! May the wind lift you to soar above the clouds and succeed at all you attempt!!!:angel:

Texas Roadhouse tonight..Wednesday was my sister's bday..and yesterday was my boyfriend's bday..so we are all going out to celebrate tonight.

I can't wait..I love it there.

Helping some friends move and probably ordering pizza.

chefheidi2003 said:
Texas Roadhouse tonight..Wednesday was my sister's bday..and yesterday was my boyfriend's bday..so we are all going out to celebrate tonight.

I can't wait..I love it there.

Mmmmmm, I LOVE Texas Roadhouse. It's where DH & DS took me for Mother's Day! It's my favorite Steakhouse.

For Dinner tonight...not sure. We have to eat quickly, because tonight is the night we go pick up our new puppy. YEA! Not sure how much the little guy will care about eating - he's already so excited he can hardly concentrate.

I'm thinking a spinach & chicken sausage omelet, with some fresh sliced pineapple on the side. Fast and easy.

Hi there!

Happy birthday to cheffer...jayne! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love, laughter, and of course, delicious food! It sounds like you have a busy evening ahead, but leftovers are always a great option for a quick and easy meal. Plus, it's always nice to have your DD by your side at your show. I hope your DS has a great time at the sweet 16 and your DH doesn't mind being on taxi duty. Wishing you all a fantastic weekend and may the wind lift you to great success! Happy cooking! :chef:

1. What is "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14"?

"What's for Dinner....Friday, 14" is a weekly meal planning feature from Pampered Chef that provides a ready-made menu and grocery list for Friday night dinners.

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14"?

No, anyone can access "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14" on the Pampered Chef website for free.

3. How do I use "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14"?

Simply visit the Pampered Chef website on Friday and click on the "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14" link. You will be provided with a menu, recipes, and grocery list for that week's dinner.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14" menu?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes if there are certain ingredients you don't like or have on hand. The grocery list is customizable so you can remove or add ingredients as needed.

5. Can I save or print the "What's for Dinner....Friday, 14" menu?

Yes, you can save or print the menu and grocery list for your convenience. You can also access previous weeks' menus for inspiration or to recreate a favorite meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara