• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Feb. 4)

things even exist?The Speedy Pulled Pork Sandwiches from the 29 Min Vol 2. Except that I am subbing chicken breast for the pork.We will also have baked waffle fries, and a steamed veggie, if I can get my new PC steamer away from DS long enough to actually use it in the kitchen. The steamer continue to provides hours and hours of entertainment for my DS. Right now, it's a Space Ship w/ aliens inside it, and it's flying all over the house. Last night, he was a barber, and it was his hair stying tool that he was using on DH. He has hinted that my hair
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having pizza and salad:chef:

Chicken breast stuffed with stuffing, will cook in white wine, YUM...salad and broccoli.

Sweet & Sour Pork & Pineapple stirfry with Brown Rice

leftovers...but,Vanessa if you have extras....:blushing:

Tonight is my night "off" from cooking...on one night every other week we print off an online coupon and order pizza. $7.99 for a large 1-topping, so it's not bad at all when you think about it. Not sure what we'll do when the kids want more than two slices, but it's perfect for three-year-olds at the moment! :)

left over pasta salad. (Do I know how to party or what?? ;) )

I'm baking a chicken in the DBC

No idea. I have a charity mixer to go to (my first networking event - wish me luck!) So I will probably grab something energizing and then nibble there.

Either meatloaf, mashed potatos and broccoli, or a chicken club ring w/ salad. Depends on how long my son sleeps :)

The Speedy Pulled Pork Sandwiches from the 29 Min Vol 2. Except that I am subbing chicken breast for the pork.

We will also have baked waffle fries, and a steamed veggie, if I can get my new PC steamer away from DS long enough to actually use it in the kitchen.

The steamer continue to provides hours and hours of entertainment for my DS. Right now, it's a Space Ship w/ aliens inside it, and it's flying all over the house. Last night, he was a barber, and it was his hair stying tool that he was using on DH. He has hinted that my hair needs to be "done" too.:D

I'm dying to try the new mac & cheese...I want to trick DH SO bad!!! :D

I am not cooking tonight! I have a meeting after work then heading to my MIL for dinner. Not sure what she is making...:rolleyes:

pamperedbybarbara said:
leftovers...but,Vanessa if you have extras....:blushing:

You are always welcome, anytime...

I have chicken out, maybe put some pineapaple rum sauce on them in the DCB??
along with some noodles and broccoli on the side.

I have got to call the church to see what they are cooking there tonight. I hope I like it b/c I do not feel like cooking tonight.

I am making beef stew tonight.

I have no idea- I think it is going to be a chicken and fried rice thing I bought at Sam's Club a few weeks ago.....

Tbone steaks (they were on sale!), and left over beans and rice.

chicken breasts with that pineapple rum sauce in DCB..... OMG SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!

We are having sloppy joes on whole wheat rolls, salad and oven baked sweet potatoe fries. DH requested the sloppy joes and figured the other items made it a healthier dinner. Jan

ChefBeckyD said:
The Speedy Pulled Pork Sandwiches from the 29 Min Vol 2. Except that I am subbing chicken breast for the pork.

We will also have baked waffle fries, and a steamed veggie, if I can get my new PC steamer away from DS long enough to actually use it in the kitchen.

The steamer continue to provides hours and hours of entertainment for my DS. Right now, it's a Space Ship w/ aliens inside it, and it's flying all over the house. Last night, he was a barber, and it was his hair stying tool that he was using on DH. He has hinted that my hair needs to be "done" too.:D

A big 2 thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup: from both of my boys for the BBQ sandwiches! They loved them! They were quick and easy (using chicken, and chopping it with the mix n chop) and we all loved the BBQ sauce.

I only added half the amount of hot sauce to it - adjusted for our taste. But it was great to make a good BBQ sauce. Most that you can buy are full of HFCS, so I think this will be our sauce recipe from now on!

Oh, and I steamed broccoli in my new steamer. (aka: Alien Space Ship) DS looked at me disgustedly and said "great, Mom, don't you know that broccoli clogs up the engine? Now it's going to have to be repaired." :D:D:D

Lasagna and a spinach salad...

We are trying something different. I've never tasted or made a tuna noodle casserole before, but tonight we're doing it!

Makeover Spinach Tuna Casserole and salad. The recipe is from Taste of Home.com (not the DS company)

Meatloaf, I'm thinking maybe corn and mashed potatoes on the side. We are having fake potatoes, and I haven't used the box lately, so I'll have to make sure non of those mystery bugs got in there. They invaded my bread crumbs a month ago... how do those little boogers get in there, and where do they come from? OY!

ChefBeckyD said:
A big 2 thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup: from both of my boys for the BBQ sandwiches! They loved them! They were quick and easy (using chicken, and chopping it with the mix n chop) and we all loved the BBQ sauce.

I only added half the amount of hot sauce to it - adjusted for our taste. But it was great to make a good BBQ sauce. Most that you can buy are full of HFCS, so I think this will be our sauce recipe from now on!

Oh, and I steamed broccoli in my new steamer. (aka: Alien Space Ship) DS looked at me disgustedly and said "great, Mom, don't you know that broccoli clogs up the engine? Now it's going to have to be repaired." :D:D:D

Oh, and I used 2 lbs of chicken breast, and it made enough for 3 meals for us.

We ate one tonight, and there are 2 containers, labeled and in the freezer for future meals.:thumbup::)

How dare you clog up the engine with broccoli! LOL that is too darned cute!

where would I find the recipe for the pineapple rum sauce? sounds really good.

aksusan said:
where would I find the recipe for the pineapple rum sauce? sounds really good.

The new pineapple rum sauce from PC!!!!!!!

oh sorry. I'm a little out of the loop I guess (inactive).

candiejayne said:
Meatloaf, I'm thinking maybe corn and mashed potatoes on the side. We are having fake potatoes, and I haven't used the box lately, so I'll have to make sure non of those mystery bugs got in there. They invaded my bread crumbs a month ago... how do those little boogers get in there, and where do they come from? OY!

I had these SO bad right after my son was born. I was on bedrest for 2.5 months before he was born, and then after he was born (premature) I was so busy with him - it just got way out of hand. They not only got into all of my boxed goods, but were nesting in the corners of the pantry, and up under the lids of jars....they were everywhere! They turn into little moths, and I had little moths flying around too. I ended up having to throw away almost everything in the pantry, and then, I went to the hardware store, and bought mealy bug moth traps. I was finally able to get rid of them, but only after doing battle with them for a couple months! (I let it get really out of hand though!)

I found out that they can come into your house if you keep bird seed, or bulk whole grains. We had bird seed in the garage sitting next to the wall of the house, and discovered it was FULL of them. I make DH keep it in the shed in the backyard now.

aksusan said:
oh sorry. I'm a little out of the loop I guess (inactive).

all I did was take chicken breasts put themin my DCB and use my basting brush to put on the new spicypineapple run sauce, thenput them in the microwave for 20 minutes and they were done and yummy. we had noodlesand broccoli on the side. DH loved it.MAde thekitchen smell wonderful too:thumbup:

1. What is the nutritional value of the meal?

The nutritional value of the pizza and salad meal will vary depending on the ingredients used. Generally, pizza can be high in carbohydrates, fat, and sodium, while salad can provide a good source of vitamins and fiber. It is important to consider the toppings and dressings used to determine the exact nutritional value.

2. How many calories are in a slice of pizza?

The number of calories in a slice of pizza will depend on the size of the slice and the type of crust and toppings used. On average, a slice of cheese pizza can range from 200-300 calories, while a slice with multiple toppings can have 300-400 calories.

3. Is this meal suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

It depends on the specific dietary restrictions. If someone is avoiding gluten, they may need to opt for a gluten-free pizza crust. If someone is vegetarian, they may enjoy the vegetable toppings on the pizza and the salad. It is always best to check with the individual's specific dietary needs to ensure the meal is suitable for them.

4. Can this meal be made healthier?

Yes, there are ways to make this meal healthier. For the pizza, using a whole wheat crust and adding more vegetables as toppings can increase the fiber and nutrient content. For the salad, using a homemade dressing with healthier fats, such as olive oil, and adding a variety of colorful vegetables can make it more nutritious.

5. How long will this meal take to prepare?

This meal should take around 30-40 minutes to prepare. The pizza will need time to cook in the oven, and the salad can be prepared while the pizza is cooking. However, this time may vary depending on the specific ingredients and preparation methods used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea