• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Feb.24)

In summary, tonight we are having pasta with chicken and steamed broccoli, a few salads, and grilled chicken. Our anniversary is coming up, so we are going to a restaurant that has "Kid's Eat Free on Tuesday!" We are also going to make a pizza.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I would like to clean out the fridge and use up left overs. So tonight we are having pasta w/ chicken and steamed broccoli. There are a few salads floating around as well

We are dying for something grilled here. It's cold, but clear today w/ little wind, so I think we will be having Marinated Grilled Chicken, and baked sweet potatoes w/ a spinach salad.

I have a show so I'll be having left over Chicken and soup.

A free meal - gotta love those... ;) We're going to a customer appreciation supper that a chemical company puts on. I guess it really isn't free though, the farm spends about $20,000 with them each year. :yuck:

We'll be having grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes & gravy, salad, rolls, roast beef & gravy & green beans.

We're going to have kielbasa with jambalaya rice in honor of "Fat Tuesday"

It's our anniversary so we are going to Lone Star for dinner! Problem is, we're paying a sitter to watch our kids and going to a restaurant that has "Kid's Eat Free on Tuesday!" :cry: AAAuuuugghh! Oh well... We had received a $50 gift card for Lone Star for Christmas and we've been saving it for our anniversary, so we're going. Maybe we should cancel the sitter and take the kids and add to the mayhem!

We are having eggs, bacon, and toast. Maybe some fried potatoes.

Mexican lasagna I'm making for the first time tonight..wish me luck!

Tonight is DS's first little league team meeting at the local pizza parlor. It's kind of weird to think about baseball with snow on the ground...

PANCAKES, of course!

We are having baked chicken with roasted parmesan carrots on the side.

ChefPaulaB said:
It's our anniversary so we are going to Lone Star for dinner! Problem is, we're paying a sitter to watch our kids and going to a restaurant that has "Kid's Eat Free on Tuesday!" :cry: AAAuuuugghh! Oh well... We had received a $50 gift card for Lone Star for Christmas and we've been saving it for our anniversary, so we're going. Maybe we should cancel the sitter and take the kids and add to the mayhem!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

We're having steaks that I marinated in Italian Dressing, tomatoes 'n rice and succotash.

Veggie soup and sandwiches - Its tooo crazy on Tuesdays with the kids! ;)

I'm going to make the Sake Glazed Halibut, as well as the Rice-Edamame dish from the new 29 Minutes cookbook.

I can't wait....the fish is direct from Alaska (my sister's cruise), so I'm sure it'll be wonderful.

hamburgers and french fries

1. What are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 24?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 24 calls for chicken breast, broccoli, carrots, onion, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and brown rice.

2. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 24?

The estimated time for preparation of the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 24 is about 30 minutes.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 24?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

4. Is the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 24 suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

No, the recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 24 contains chicken as the main protein. However, you can easily modify the recipe by using a plant-based protein alternative such as tofu or tempeh.

5. Can I make the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 24 ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and store them separately in the refrigerator. When ready to cook, simply follow the recipe instructions and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea