• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches or Fresh Pasta Salad: What's for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, the speaker made pasta, had a salad, and is making mac and cheese. They are also cooking pork, chicken, and BBQ chicken.
rennea
Gold Member
Well tonight I is pasta, I have some fresh pasta that I made this weekend that needs to be used up. I have lots of greens in the fridge so we will be having a salad. Just haven't decided on what kind of sauce I am going to make for the pasta.

I'm doing the Chicken Pasta in the new SB....first time trying it!

We're having the 30 minute chicken in the microwave with potaotes, carrots, and onions. I bought a 5lb chicken at the grocers today for only $3.00!! They were having a ton of BOGO free items.

I have no idea yet. I still have a couple hours before I need to start cooking, so I still have time to decide. I'm sick and not hungry, so nothing sounds good.

We had Spaghetti with homemade sauce...it was yummy.

I'm making the pork loin in the DCB... first time trying it... kind of sad because I'm almost our of Jerk seasoning and that sounds so good, can't believe that I don't have any on hand... Need to order some fast!!! I'm addicted to it. Anyway, not sure what I'm going to serve with it...

Cheeseburger pie, shells and cheese and some sort of veggie.

the kids had healthy cereal (tae kwon do night & I got side tracked with homework & the doorbell & rang out of time to finishe the real supper before their lesson)... DH & I get teriyaki pork stir fry from It's Good for You.

My baby has been sick all day today (throwing up :yuck:) I really need to go grocery shopping. Since we are low on stuff and I don't have it in me to cook a big meal, I'm going to try to make homemade Mac n Cheese. I found a great recipe for Au Gratin potatoes that the sauce tasted perfect for Mac n Cheese. Now I just need to figure out if I should make some sort of crunchy topping for it. Any ideas?

stir fry sounds good...

update... stir fry it is! Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
tonight I made mini mexican pizzas, it tasted better than taco bell! Oh and I cooked them on the double burner griddle!

We had pork, cabbage and noodles, with apples made in my "new" favorite
12" family skilllet. It was yummy!

We had a 30-minute chicken (well 40 minutes- it was a big bird :D), and I decided to make the Casbah Couscous from the new Season's Best. Since I already had chicken roasting, I just skipped the chicken part in the recipe and did the couscous. It was really good!! It does (in my opinion) make alot more than 6- servings though! I used Curry since I don't have Moroccan Rub....and I was even out of Curry- so I made some from scratch (cumin, tumeric, coriander, pepper (black & cayenne) and some ginger....found a recipe online). It was very tasty!! And the smells were so good.

i made some peas/corn for the kids to have a veggie that I KNEW they'd like. And some biscuits.

For dessert- homemade "thin mint" cookies. :chef: (Ritz crackers that had been dipped in chocolate. (1 lb melting chocolate with about 1/8-1/4 tsp peppermint extract- makes about 70 crackers- if you can keep from eating them! :angel:). )

BBQ chicken sandwiches in the DCB.... my husband begs for them at least once a week.. too easy for me, so NO problem!

What's for Dinner on Feb. 23?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the struggle of planning dinner every night. That's why we've put together a delicious and easy meal plan for Feb. 23! Here are the five most frequently asked questions about our dinner plan:

1. What are the main ingredients for the Feb. 23 dinner?

The main ingredients for our Feb. 23 dinner are chicken, rice, and a variety of vegetables. We love using fresh and seasonal produce to add flavor and nutrition to our meals.

2. How long does it take to prepare the dinner?

The total preparation time for this dinner is about 30 minutes. Our recipes are designed to be quick and easy, perfect for busy weeknights.

3. Can I make any substitutions for dietary restrictions?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. Our recipes are versatile and can be easily adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed for this dinner?

No, our Feb. 23 dinner recipes only require basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people already have. However, we do offer high-quality kitchen tools that can make meal preparation even easier and more efficient.

5. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, you can! Our recipes are perfect for meal prepping. You can prepare the ingredients and store them in the fridge, then simply cook and assemble the dish when you're ready to eat. This is a great time-saving option for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara