1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's For Dinner - Aug. 5

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

A little late - but I've been craving these all day.

We are having Mixed Grain Buttermilk Pancakes w/ Fresh Blueberry Syrup and Fruit & Yogurt Smoothies.:chef:

Aug 5, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Trying the "Parmesan-crusted Chicken and creamy Risotto" from the Weekday Done recipe cards.

Aug 5, 2009
  3. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Thanks Becky!!!! you finally helped me figure it out! I have been outside clearing an burning brush all day. I need Breakfast! LOL... think I may do ham n cheese brunch braid! mmmmmm

Aug 5, 2009
  4. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Just put the finishing touches on the SW Meatloaf...w/ mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Will give an update on how the meatloaf turned out later...

Aug 5, 2009
  5. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

I have the loaded potato soup in the micro right now!

Aug 5, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Fish and garlicky smashed potatoes here along with some leftover roasted green beans.

Aug 5, 2009
  7. JenniK

JenniK Member

I'm waiting for dinner to make itself tonight... my husband and I are equally lazy. Even re-heating some chicken sounds blah and time consuming. I'll probably end up with cereal and a piece of fruit.

Aug 5, 2009
  8. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

Just some grilled veggies, mashed sweet potato, and a tomato/mozzarella/basil salad. (It's just me at the moment, so I get to eat all the things DH doesn't like when he's away. He loves the salad, but just about every other vegetable is unfortunately low on his list.)

Aug 5, 2009
  9. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Just made the Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Creamy Risotto - awesome! Waiting for my husband to try it when he gets home from work. Loving these new weekday dinner recipes!

Aug 5, 2009
  10. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Grilled Mahi-Mahi fish with parmesan garlic noodles and a green salad with blue-cheese dressing. It was delicious.

11. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

It was a long night...kids to the doctor, off to a visitation for our friend's dad that died Sunday, then piano lessons and then Sammie decided she wants to try jogging so we did a 2 mile run/walk. At 1.5 miles we ran into a neighbor out in his yard that wanted to talk so there went another 15-20 minutes. So, we got home kind of late.

Dinner consisted of deviled eggs made earlier tonight and frozen pizza for Sammie and I. Kyle wanted 4 "dipit eggs" and 4 pieces of toast. (Dipit eggs are eggs over easy that he breaks the yolks and dips toast in it). He has progressed to making egg sandwiches out of them though.

Kind of an odd combination of things, but oh well...we had "girl time" and "boy time", the kids are happy and tomorrow can be a more normal nicer dinner.

12. janetupnorth

Funny, I just realized between Becky, Paulette and my son, brinner (breakfast for dinner) was on the menu!

13. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

The SW meatloaf was yummy! A keeper, and I think a decent demo...

Aug 5, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

And I'm with Kyle. Mmmmm, I love "dipit" eggs! Not sure where Kyle is putting that much food though!:eek: He must be having a growing streak!

Aug 5, 2009
  15. janetupnorth

It was 5 tacos last night...I'm getting worried about the teenage years at this rate!

He is definitely normal weight and definitely burns it off, but man is he packing in the food!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted