• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (April 9)

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" promotion from Pampered Chef offers a new recipe every day for the month of April to help customers discover delicious meals they can easily make at home using Pampered Chef products. The recipes can be accessed on their website or social media pages and are designed to be easy for cooks of all skill levels. While ingredients for the recipes are not sold by Pampered Chef, their kitchen tools and gadgets can make the cooking process easier. Customers can also share their own recipes with Pampered Chef through social media.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning everyone,

Tonight is Chinese night here at our house so NO cooking for me:sing:

We are having spaghetti and meatballs, salad, and hopefully garlic bread!

I'm making an E-Z chicken tortilla bake from a super simple Campbell's recipe book. All of the recipes include some sort of Campbell's soup. This one is tomato soup.

Power cooking sloppy Joes... I am attending my recruits first show tonight so I am making up 3 meals 2 for the freezer 1 for the fam to eat!

I LOCE PC!

we are having leftovers of Ham and scaloped potatoes with veggies!

We are having oven fried chicken, mashed potates, a veggie and rolls. For some reason I am in the mood for comfort food!

Had a show this afternoon, so I don't feel like cooking.

I think we'll do Turkey Brats on the grill, along with peppers and onions, and have sweet potato fries to go with them. That sounds good!

I made Hot Dog Creole, a dish my father in law always made. Hot dogs cut up, sauted with peppers and onions, and then I add a couple of cans of diced tomatoes, and serve it over rice.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" promotion all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that features a new recipe every day for the entire month of April. This promotion is designed to help customers discover new and delicious meals that they can easily make at home using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I access the daily recipes for "What's for Dinner?"

To access the daily recipes for "What's for Dinner?", you can visit our website or social media pages. Each day, a new recipe will be posted along with a list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the recipes directly in your inbox.

3. Are the "What's for Dinner?" recipes difficult to make?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. We provide clear instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process simple and enjoyable. Plus, our Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking even easier!

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes from Pampered Chef?

While we do not sell ingredients for the recipes, many of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

5. Can I share my own "What's for Dinner?" recipes with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we love to see what our customers are cooking up in their own kitchens! You can share your own recipes with us by tagging us on social media or using the hashtag #WhatsForDinner. Who knows, your recipe may even be featured on our website or social media pages!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea