• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the ultimate summer treat?

In summary, members of the conversation discussed their dinner plans, with some opting for quick and easy options like pizza or takeout, while others planned to cook more elaborate meals. Some shared their struggles with finding motivation to cook or their desire to try new recipes. One member shared that it was their birthday and they were going out to dinner, while another made a creative dish using discounted ingredients. The conversation ended with someone sharing their dinner of leftovers and others discussing their meals for the night.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having pizza for dinner. Quick and easy.:sing:

Quick and easy here too! We are having hard and soft tacos...now I just need to find my motivation to get to the store....

Take out or make on your stone? Grocery store frozen or Dominos? Inquiring minds really want to know! :)

EpTxGuy said:
Take out or make on your stone? Grocery store frozen or Dominos? Inquiring minds really want to know! :)

From my restaurant! :chef::p:chef:

BTW~Dominos is an evil word in this house. LOL!!

rennea said:
From my restaurant! :chef::p:chef:

BTW~Dominos is an evil word in this house. LOL!!

Wow, very impressive. I promise not to use the "D" word again. lol

Well, big brother will be here for dinner again tonight. How do I compete with last night? Although, he said he'd be happy with leftovers from last night.:)

Hmmm, have to think of something good...

Chocolate shake.

Tonight's menu will be Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, and peas.

Something very low key for us this evening. Since husband has a study group this evening and won't be home for dinner, it's just me and a not-very-hungry three year old. The kid just won't stop playing to take the time to eat dinner....he'd rather play with his Matchbox cars, ride his bike, or play with his new Power Wheels John Deere tractor.

Sloppy Joes
Corn
Fresh green beans
Homemade Raspberry-Chcolate Chip cookies

EpTxGuy said:
Chocolate shake.

:D

(I can't find a "laughing out loud" smiley)

ButterflyVioletta said:
:D

(I can't find a "laughing out loud" smiley)

It's not that exciting, think of the variety that "slims" you down "fast"

EpTxGuy said:
It's not that exciting, think of the variety that "slims" you down "fast"

Oh...bummer...

It would *have* to work fast, I'm certain I couldn't "eat" that as a meal for more than a few days! You have more willpower than I do!

I'm making shepherd's pie. Easy and quick, especially because I got a tub of already made mashed potatoes at the grocery store (on sale, with a coupon).

i have a pork tenderloin roast... just want to do something different with it. I buy pork and beef by the side from the local butcher and I am getting in a rut. any ideas for new trick to old idea?

Last night I tried the chicken penne stuff from the catalog - it was so good and so quick! I had to make a couple changes to the recipe b/c of stuff I did and did not have in my kitchen. I love PC recipes :) now... for tonight? good question.

Since today is my birthday,, my dh is taking me out to dinner..... We are going to Ruby Tuesday. I have been there several times but my dh has not so I guess that is where we are going..

meeting a friend at Cheesecake Factory without the hubby or kids :) woot woot:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
In my house it is "Clean out the Refrigerator" night...need to either eat or pitch these leftovers! I might get creative and try to "reinvent" a few, but I'm not really feeling the inspiration or motivation.

At the Bates Bungalow it's steak bites, fettuccine Alfredo, salad, and fresh fruit.

Just made Mexican Chicken Lasagne with the whole chicken I scored at the grocery store today for $2.50 (it was a quick sale as today was the sell by date-I got 3 of them:) I can not believe how juicy the chicken was in the microwave. I plan to "bake" another one tonight and freeze the meat.

debbieskitchenhelper said:
Since today is my birthday,, my dh is taking me out to dinner..... We are going to Ruby Tuesday. I have been there several times but my dh has not so I guess that is where we are going..

Happy happy birthday! :)

I changed up the mexican chicken lasagna by using flour tortilla's and ground beef with taco seasoning instead of the chicken and corn tortillas. It tastes better to us

fianlly trying the chicken pene pasta

Stuff shells w/tomato basil sauce and garlic toast.

Chicken - broccoli - roasted potatoes - carrots - nothing exciting but they all ate it! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, big brother will be here for dinner again tonight. How do I compete with last night? Although, he said he'd be happy with leftovers from last night.:)

Hmmm, have to think of something good...

Well, we ended up having a mixture of leftovers from last night - leftover venison steak, and I took the leftover potatoes and added some sour cream and cream cheese to them, covered it with some shredded cheddar and baked it. Then we grilled some pork chops, and had baked beans and steamed sugar snap peas.

BUT - the best part of the meal were the absolutely perfect, delicious strawberries I got at Costco today! They were "as big as Micah's head" according to my brother - and the sweetest strawberries ever! We all agreed they tasted just like summer. I bought a 4 lb container, and we ate about 3 lbs of them tonight! Plain strawberries - but the very best part of the meal!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for April 8?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for April 8 includes a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for honey garlic chicken stir fry, served with rice and a side of steamed vegetables.

2. How many servings does the April 8 meal plan make?

The April 8 meal plan makes 4 servings, perfect for a family dinner or meal prep for the week.

3. Are there any substitutions for the ingredients in the April 8 meal plan?

Yes, there are some potential substitutions for the ingredients in the April 8 meal plan. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option, or swap out the rice for quinoa for a healthier alternative.

4. How long does it take to prepare the April 8 meal plan?

The April 8 meal plan can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy option for a busy weeknight meal.

5. Can I find the recipe for the April 8 meal plan online?

Yes, the recipe for the April 8 meal plan can be found on the Pampered Chef website or app. You can also find variations of the recipe and other similar meal ideas on our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea