1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (April 8)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight we are having pizza for dinner. Quick and easy.:sing:

Apr 8, 2009
  2. Quick and easy here too! We are having hard and soft tacos...now I just need to find my motivation to get to the store....

3. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Take out or make on your stone? Grocery store frozen or Dominos? Inquiring minds really want to know! :)

Apr 8, 2009
  4. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

From my restaurant! :chef::p:chef:

BTW~Dominos is an evil word in this house. LOL!!

Apr 8, 2009
  5. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Wow, very impressive. I promise not to use the "D" word again. lol

Apr 8, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Well, big brother will be here for dinner again tonight. How do I compete with last night? Although, he said he'd be happy with leftovers from last night.:)

Hmmm, have to think of something good...

Apr 8, 2009
  7. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

Chocolate shake.

Apr 8, 2009
  8. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Tonight's menu will be Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, and peas.

9. BadGirl

BadGirl Member Gold Member

Something very low key for us this evening. Since husband has a study group this evening and won't be home for dinner, it's just me and a not-very-hungry three year old. The kid just won't stop playing to take the time to eat dinner....he'd rather play with his Matchbox cars, ride his bike, or play with his new Power Wheels John Deere tractor.

Sloppy Joes
    Corn
    Fresh green beans
    Homemade Raspberry-Chcolate Chip cookies

Apr 8, 2009

10. :D

(I can't find a "laughing out loud" smiley)

11. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

It's not that exciting, think of the variety that "slims" you down "fast"

Apr 8, 2009
  12. Oh...bummer...

It would *have* to work fast, I'm certain I couldn't "eat" that as a meal for more than a few days! You have more willpower than I do!

13. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I'm making shepherd's pie. Easy and quick, especially because I got a tub of already made mashed potatoes at the grocery store (on sale, with a coupon).

Apr 8, 2009
  14. JDooley

JDooley Member

i have a pork tenderloin roast... just want to do something different with it. I buy pork and beef by the side from the local butcher and I am getting in a rut. any ideas for new trick to old idea?

Apr 8, 2009
  15. maassl

maassl Guest

Last night I tried the chicken penne stuff from the catalog - it was so good and so quick! I had to make a couple changes to the recipe b/c of stuff I did and did not have in my kitchen. I love PC recipes :) now... for tonight? good question.

Apr 8, 2009
  16. debbieskitchenhelper

debbieskitchenhelper Member Gold Member

Since today is my birthday,, my dh is taking me out to dinner..... We are going to Ruby Tuesday. I have been there several times but my dh has not so I guess that is where we are going..

17. merego

merego Senior Member

meeting a friend at Cheesecake Factory without the hubby or kids :) woot woot:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
    Apr 8, 2009
  18. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

In my house it is "Clean out the Refrigerator" night...need to either eat or pitch these leftovers! I might get creative and try to "reinvent" a few, but I'm not really feeling the inspiration or motivation.

19. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

At the Bates Bungalow it's steak bites, fettuccine Alfredo, salad, and fresh fruit.

Apr 8, 2009
  20. Just made Mexican Chicken Lasagne with the whole chicken I scored at the grocery store today for $2.50 (it was a quick sale as today was the sell by date-I got 3 of them:) I can not believe how juicy the chicken was in the microwave. I plan to "bake" another one tonight and freeze the meat.

Apr 8, 2009
  21. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Happy happy birthday! :)

Apr 8, 2009
  22. I changed up the mexican chicken lasagna by using flour tortilla's and ground beef with taco seasoning instead of the chicken and corn tortillas. It tastes better to us

Apr 8, 2009
  23. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

fianlly trying the chicken pene pasta

24. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

Stuff shells w/tomato basil sauce and garlic toast.

Apr 8, 2009
  25. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Chicken - broccoli - roasted potatoes - carrots - nothing exciting but they all ate it! :)

Apr 8, 2009
  26. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Well, we ended up having a mixture of leftovers from last night - leftover venison steak, and I took the leftover potatoes and added some sour cream and cream cheese to them, covered it with some shredded cheddar and baked it. Then we grilled some pork chops, and had baked beans and steamed sugar snap peas.

BUT - the best part of the meal were the absolutely perfect, delicious strawberries I got at Costco today! They were "as big as Micah's head" according to my brother - and the sweetest strawberries ever! We all agreed they tasted just like summer. I bought a 4 lb container, and we ate about 3 lbs of them tonight! Plain strawberries - but the very best part of the meal!

Apr 8, 2009
Have something to add?