• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (April 7th): Turkey Hot Dogs and Mac Salad?

In summary, Rennea is having a multi-nite meal tonight. She is baking ham for her brother, making mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli for the family, and eating Mexican for lunch. She will be eating at 7pm.
rennea
Gold Member
Sorry I haven't started this thread lately. Been crazy cleaning away!!!

Tonight for dinner I am doing turkey hot dogs on the BBQ. Also making mac salad :) It's still not overly warm here but I've given up waiting for Spring to come!!!

Chicken breast w/ cream mushroom soup over them and mashed potatoes w/ corn. Yum...

Missed this thread while you were busy cleaning!

Tonight we're having baked honey mustard chicken strips with jambalaya rice and sweet peas.

Hey, Rennea, I missed this thread, too! I hope you got all your cleaning done and over with. It's funny how I look forward to posting what we're having for dinner each night and then when the thread's not been started I don't even think about it! But, Oh, how I love posting!

My big brother is in town on business for a couple days, so he will be here for dinner. I'm making him VERY happy by making mushroom smothered venison steak, with mashed potatoes, and cooked carrots. I also made banana bread.:chef:

Left over chicken soup here. I take all my left over chicken, whatever leftover veggies, rice, etc... dump in pot, add water and boullion, and dinner is ready!

Hmmm....I'm heading to Becky's house!We are doing one of those multi-nite entree meals....Tonight I'm baking ham and serving with cheesy corn and orange rice. We'll use the leftover ham for penne with peas and oregano later this week and I'll throw the final bits into the crock for split pea and ham (but I'll freezer that so we don't get sick of ham!)

Nice to know that I was missed :) or should I say my "thread" was missed. LOL!!;):p

I have a meeting tonight, but I have a meatloaf ready to go into the oven and am making mashed potatos and steamed brocc and cauliflower for the family. I love left over meatloaf, can't wait to have a sandwhich for lunch tomorrow. :)

I'm an election judge today. Probably spongebob cheez-its. :)

Hot Italian sausages on the grill, served on soft potato rolls
Baked mac & cheese
Green beans sautee'd in olive oil with some sliced garlic
Peach Cobbler

merego said:
I have a meeting tonight, but I have a meatloaf ready to go into the oven and am making mashed potatos and steamed brocc and cauliflower for the family. I love left over meatloaf, can't wait to have a sandwhich for lunch tomorrow. :)

Lunch? Why wait til lunch? I'd be having it for breakfast!:p (I :love:Love:love:Meatloaf sandwiches!)

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm an election judge today. Probably spongebob cheez-its. :)

Oh gourmet:p:)

rennea said:
Oh gourmet:p:)

Isn't it though? :) I just had yummy Mexican for lunch at 2:00, so I'm not really hungry yet. Come 7 tonight, I probably will be. And then, the cheez-its won't go to far.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on April 7?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on April 7 is our delicious Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry. It's a quick and easy meal that's perfect for busy weeknights.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry?

You will need boneless, skinless chicken breast, a variety of vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots), soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and rice or noodles. You can also add any additional seasonings or sauces to customize the dish to your liking.

3. How long does it take to prepare the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry?

This recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It's a great option for a quick and easy dinner after a busy day.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry?

Yes, you can substitute the vegetables in this recipe with your favorites or whatever you have on hand. You can also use different protein options, such as shrimp or tofu, instead of chicken.

5. Are there any side dishes or accompaniments that pair well with the Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry?

Absolutely! This dish goes well with steamed rice, noodles, or quinoa. You can also add a side of steamed or roasted vegetables for a complete and balanced meal. And don't forget to top it off with some of our delicious Pampered Chef sauces for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies