• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will Be the Dinner Recipe for April 21?

.I am thinking about making the Pork and Pineapple Stir Fry. I guess I better hurry up and get that tenderloin out of the freezer.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well I haven't decided what's for dinner tonight. Want to have something new, going search around the kitchen today and will come up with something and post my recipe later.

I am hoping the sun will stay out today and maybe we will grill.

rennea said:
Goodmorning,

Well I haven't decided what's for dinner tonight. Want to have something new, going search around the kitchen today and will come up with something and post my recipe later.

I am hoping the sun will stay out today and maybe we will grill.

It's 35F here today, and raining/sleeting/snowing....so no grill.:cry:

I'm trying to think of something I can make that will be comforting, nutritious, healthy, yummy, and that doesn't include a trip to the store for ingredients....

I'm going to be gone for a few days later in the week, so I thought I'd fix a pan of mac & cheese for The Furry Guy to munch on while I'm gone. I'll fix some lemon chicken to go with it. I'm also due to make cookies, but those may be put off until tomorrow. We'll see.

DH requested home mande cheese burger macaroni so that's what I'm making. It's easy and everyone loves it.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's 35F here today, and raining/sleeting/snowing....so no grill.:cry:

I'm trying to think of something I can make that will be comforting, nutritious, healthy, yummy, and that doesn't include a trip to the store for ingredients....

Chicken and Dumplings!!!!

Do you have carrots, onions, chicken and stock?

rennea said:
Chicken and Dumplings!!!!

Do you have carrots, onions, chicken and stock?

I did baked chicken last night...so didn't want chicken again tonight...however, here is what I did decide:

Venison Roast in the crockpot, with a mushroom/onion cream sauce w/ a splash or two of red wine. In a little while I'll throw in some carrots and red potatoes. Steamed broccoli along with this.

We have a car club event tonight, although the weather is iffy enough that we're not taking the collector car. We're meeting for dinner at a grill for burgers. mmm...

chefann said:
We have a car club event tonight, although the weather is iffy enough that we're not taking the collector car. We're meeting for dinner at a grill for burgers. mmm...

HIJACK!

We had ours out this past weekend, when the weather was so gorgeous. Although, I sat with metal parts dangling on my legs...because DH isn't done yet with installing the air conditioning - and the glove box is missing. Nice.

Oh - and there is something funky going on and exhaust is coming in through the trunk, so despite the fact that we'd all had baths/showers before we left for the evening, we all came home smelling like car exhaust. Worse yet, I was the only one who cared. DS announced that car exhaust was his favorite smell in the world.:rolleyes:

END HIJACK!

I am thinking about making the Pork and Pineapple Stir Fry. I guess I better hurry up and get that tenderloin out of the freezer.

ChefBeckyD said:
HIJACK!

DS announced that car exhaust was his favorite smell in the world.:rolleyes:

END HIJACK!
Definitely his daddy's son, huh? :rolleyes:

something with chicken :)

Asian pork & noodle skillet

What are some easy dinner ideas for April 21?

Some easy dinner ideas for April 21 can include grilled chicken with roasted vegetables, pasta with a homemade marinara sauce, or a stir-fry with your choice of protein and vegetables.

What are some healthy dinner options for April 21?

For a healthy dinner option on April 21, you could try a quinoa and vegetable bowl, a salmon and avocado salad, or a grilled tofu and vegetable stir-fry.

What are some budget-friendly dinner ideas for April 21?

Some budget-friendly dinner ideas for April 21 can include spaghetti and meatballs, vegetarian bean chili, or a one-pan chicken and vegetable bake.

What are some kid-friendly dinner options for April 21?

For a kid-friendly dinner option on April 21, you could make homemade pizza with their choice of toppings, macaroni and cheese with hidden vegetables, or chicken tenders with a side of sweet potato fries.

What are some seasonal dinner ideas for April 21?

Some seasonal dinner ideas for April 21 can include a spring vegetable frittata, grilled shrimp and vegetable kabobs, or a strawberry and spinach salad with grilled chicken.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
Replies