1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (April 21)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Goodmorning,

Well I haven't decided what's for dinner tonight. Want to have something new, going search around the kitchen today and will come up with something and post my recipe later.

I am hoping the sun will stay out today and maybe we will grill.

Apr 21, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's 35F here today, and raining/sleeting/snowing....so no grill.:cry:

I'm trying to think of something I can make that will be comforting, nutritious, healthy, yummy, and that doesn't include a trip to the store for ingredients....

Apr 21, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm going to be gone for a few days later in the week, so I thought I'd fix a pan of mac & cheese for The Furry Guy to munch on while I'm gone. I'll fix some lemon chicken to go with it. I'm also due to make cookies, but those may be put off until tomorrow. We'll see.

Apr 21, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

DH requested home mande cheese burger macaroni so that's what I'm making. It's easy and everyone loves it.

Apr 21, 2009
  5. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Chicken and Dumplings!!!!

Do you have carrots, onions, chicken and stock?

Apr 21, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

I did baked chicken last night...so didn't want chicken again tonight...however, here is what I did decide:

Venison Roast in the crockpot, with a mushroom/onion cream sauce w/ a splash or two of red wine. In a little while I'll throw in some carrots and red potatoes. Steamed broccoli along with this.

Apr 21, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We have a car club event tonight, although the weather is iffy enough that we're not taking the collector car. We're meeting for dinner at a grill for burgers. mmm...

Apr 21, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

HIJACK!

We had ours out this past weekend, when the weather was so gorgeous. Although, I sat with metal parts dangling on my legs...because DH isn't done yet with installing the air conditioning - and the glove box is missing. Nice.

Oh - and there is something funky going on and exhaust is coming in through the trunk, so despite the fact that we'd all had baths/showers before we left for the evening, we all came home smelling like car exhaust. Worse yet, I was the only one who cared. DS announced that car exhaust was his favorite smell in the world.:rolleyes:

END HIJACK!

Apr 21, 2009
  9. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I am thinking about making the Pork and Pineapple Stir Fry. I guess I better hurry up and get that tenderloin out of the freezer.

Apr 21, 2009
  10. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Definitely his daddy's son, huh? :rolleyes:

Apr 21, 2009
  11. merego

merego Senior Member

something with chicken :)

Apr 21, 2009
  12. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

Asian pork & noodle skillet