• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for dinner tonight? (April 20)

In summary, the conversation involved a chef who is making baked fish and healthy fries for dinner. The first dish had flour and the Citrus and Basil Rub, the second dish had beaten egg and the third had panko bread crumbs. The fish was pan-fried in a 12" Executive family skillet for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. The leftovers included beer chicken in the Fluted Stone, brocolli (Schwan's has the best frozen brocolli!), mashed potatoes, and maybe a chocolate flip cake.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Tonight I am making baked fish and healthy fries for dinner.:chef:

I made a double batch of fish last night and will have the leftovers tonight. I used a 3-step process which turned out awesome! The first dish had flour and the Citrus and Basil Rub, second dish had beaten egg and the third had panko bread crumbs. Pan-fried in 12" Executive family skillet for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of fish). Wow! My husband said this was better than the local fish restaurant!

Leftovers! Yum and easy!

meatloaf, deviled eggs, green beans, salad and strawberry cake

I haven't a clue ... !

making chicken fajitas for my family, I have Bunko tonight, so I will be having something yummy, but I don't know what!

Baked BBQ'd chicken, homemade stuffing, and steamed california blend veggies. Leftover Blueberry Dump Cake for dessert. (and NO - it wasn't made in the microwave.:yuck:)

The Melting Pot for Ladies Night Out with the girls! I am the vendor at their LNO in June so I am checking it out to see what I have to do!

homemade macaroni and cheese. I'm making a big batch so I have leftovers for lunch this week.

Beer chicken in the Fluted Stone, brocolli (Schwan's has the best frozen brocolli!), mashed potatoes, and maybe a chocolate flip cake.

pampchefsarah said:
Beer chicken in the Fluted Stone, brocolli (Schwan's has the best frozen brocolli!), mashed potatoes, and maybe a chocolate flip cake.

LOL - the California Blend in my post is from Schwans too! They have the BEST frozen veggies, period! I had no idea there could be such a difference in frozen veggies!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - the California Blend in my post is from Schwans too! They have the BEST frozen veggies, period! I had no idea there could be such a difference in frozen veggies!

I completely agree. Have you tried the Cut Corn? If I run out of the Schwan's, I'll buy Green Giant or Birds Eye from the store; but, once Bruce makes his delivery, they just sit in the freezer getting frost bite!

Have you tried their Baguette's?! Absolutely the best bread anywhere, and you have it fresh-baked in 15 minutes (only problem is you have to eat it right away, because it doesn't stay fresh above a day - however, that's usually not a difficult thing to do!).

Homemade spaghetti that's been simmering in the crock pot all day. Typical sauce with great seasonings, lean ground beef and about 6 thin-cut bone-in pork chops leftover from last night's dinner. It should be awesome! :thumbup:

pampchefsarah said:
I completely agree. Have you tried the Cut Corn? If I run out of the Schwan's, I'll buy Green Giant or Birds Eye from the store; but, once Bruce makes his delivery, they just sit in the freezer getting frost bite!

Have you tried their Baguette's?!
Absolutely the best bread anywhere, and you have it fresh-baked in 15 minutes (only problem is you have to eat it right away, because it doesn't stay fresh above a day - however, that's usually not a difficult thing to do!).

And really really good with our oil dipping seasonings!:thumbup:

Jim is our Schwan Man....DS likes him so much he made him a Valentine, thus insuring we always get the best service!:D

We have a list of must have's from there. The cut corn, corn on the cob, (Their corn is INCREDIBLE!) mixed veggies (wonderful for soups and pot pies), broccoli, Cali Blend, Hash Browns, Baguettes, Blue Hake Fish loins, mini ice cream sandwiches....several types of frozen yogurt and light ice cream....and I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting!:D

I made it simple and easy. I picked up a frozen Shrimp and Scallops in a lobster cheese sauce dinner (2 trays) at Costco last week, so that is what I am eating. DH and children do not like seafood, so they are having Honey BBQ Chicken strips with corn.

Pasta with meat & alittla sauce for us.

Rae what is alittla sauce???

It's when I don't follow a specific recipe and just add alittla this and alittla that.

DRATS!!
I wanted a new yummy recipe that explains most of my cooking

Sorry. We have lots of weird names for things at our house:Boogers & Flies (burgers & fries)
Marconi Cheese (macaroni & cheese)
Chicken Lips & Frog Gizzards (I haven't decided yet)This explains a lot about our son. LOL!

Tonight I made a super easy meal from campbells - Tomato Basil Chicken. It was really good! Served it with pasta and bread for dipping.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for April 20?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for April 20 features a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes that are perfect for springtime. Some highlights include lemon herb chicken, spring vegetable risotto, and strawberry shortcake.

2. Is the April 20 meal plan customizable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the April 20 meal plan is customizable to accommodate various dietary restrictions. Our recipes include options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free diets. We also provide alternative ingredient suggestions for common allergens.

3. How many servings does the April 20 meal plan provide?

The April 20 meal plan provides servings for four people. However, our recipes are easily adjustable to fit the needs of your household, whether you need more or fewer servings.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the April 20 meal plan through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the ingredients for the April 20 meal plan through Pampered Chef. We offer a convenient online shopping platform that allows you to order all the necessary ingredients for each recipe in one place.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the April 20 meal plan?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the April 20 meal plan. However, we regularly offer deals and discounts for our meal plans, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies