1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (April 20)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Goodmorning,

Tonight I am making baked fish and healthy fries for dinner.:chef:

Apr 20, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I made a double batch of fish last night and will have the leftovers tonight. I used a 3-step process which turned out awesome! The first dish had flour and the Citrus and Basil Rub, second dish had beaten egg and the third had panko bread crumbs. Pan-fried in 12" Executive family skillet for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of fish). Wow! My husband said this was better than the local fish restaurant!

Apr 20, 2009
  3. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

Leftovers! Yum and easy!

4. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

meatloaf, deviled eggs, green beans, salad and strawberry cake

Apr 20, 2009
  5. pattikake

pattikake Member

I haven't a clue ... !

Apr 20, 2009
  6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

making chicken fajitas for my family, I have Bunko tonight, so I will be having something yummy, but I don't know what!

Apr 20, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Baked BBQ'd chicken, homemade stuffing, and steamed california blend veggies. Leftover Blueberry Dump Cake for dessert. (and NO - it wasn't made in the microwave.:yuck:)

Apr 20, 2009
  8. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

The Melting Pot for Ladies Night Out with the girls! I am the vendor at their LNO in June so I am checking it out to see what I have to do!

Apr 20, 2009
  9. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

homemade macaroni and cheese. I'm making a big batch so I have leftovers for lunch this week.

Apr 20, 2009
  10. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Beer chicken in the Fluted Stone, brocolli (Schwan's has the best frozen brocolli!), mashed potatoes, and maybe a chocolate flip cake.

11. ChefBeckyD

LOL - the California Blend in my post is from Schwans too! They have the BEST frozen veggies, period! I had no idea there could be such a difference in frozen veggies!

Apr 20, 2009
  12. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I completely agree. Have you tried the Cut Corn? If I run out of the Schwan's, I'll buy Green Giant or Birds Eye from the store; but, once Bruce makes his delivery, they just sit in the freezer getting frost bite!

Have you tried their Baguette's?! Absolutely the best bread anywhere, and you have it fresh-baked in 15 minutes (only problem is you have to eat it right away, because it doesn't stay fresh above a day - however, that's usually not a difficult thing to do!).

13. BadGirl

BadGirl Member Gold Member

Homemade spaghetti that's been simmering in the crock pot all day. Typical sauce with great seasonings, lean ground beef and about 6 thin-cut bone-in pork chops leftover from last night's dinner. It should be awesome! :thumbup:

Apr 20, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

And really really good with our oil dipping seasonings!:thumbup:

Jim is our Schwan Man....DS likes him so much he made him a Valentine, thus insuring we always get the best service!:D

We have a list of must have's from there. The cut corn, corn on the cob, (Their corn is INCREDIBLE!) mixed veggies (wonderful for soups and pot pies), broccoli, Cali Blend, Hash Browns, Baguettes, Blue Hake Fish loins, mini ice cream sandwiches....several types of frozen yogurt and light ice cream....and I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting!:D

Apr 20, 2009
  15. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I made it simple and easy. I picked up a frozen Shrimp and Scallops in a lobster cheese sauce dinner (2 trays) at Costco last week, so that is what I am eating. DH and children do not like seafood, so they are having Honey BBQ Chicken strips with corn.

Apr 20, 2009
  16. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Pasta with meat & alittla sauce for us.

Apr 20, 2009
  17. Teresa Lynn

Rae what is alittla sauce???

Apr 20, 2009
  18. raebates

It's when I don't follow a specific recipe and just add alittla this and alittla that.

Apr 20, 2009
  19. Teresa Lynn

DRATS!!
    I wanted a new yummy recipe that explains most of my cooking

Apr 21, 2009
  20. raebates

Sorry. We have lots of weird names for things at our house:

Boogers & Flies (burgers & fries)
    Marconi Cheese (macaroni & cheese)
    Chicken Lips & Frog Gizzards (I haven't decided yet)

This explains a lot about our son. LOL!

Apr 21, 2009
  21. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Tonight I made a super easy meal from campbells - Tomato Basil Chicken. It was really good! Served it with pasta and bread for dipping.

Have something to add?