• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (April 16) Goodmorning

In summary, the chat person describes how they are going to make dinner tonight. They have chosen to make fish with healthy fries, breaded chicken tenders, and a cheese tortellini casserole. They also have leftovers.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning :)

Tonight for dinner I am making baked fish with healthy fries:chef:

It is so absolutely gorgeous here today. We must grill.

I'm thinking either Fish, or Chicken.

The only fish I have on hand is Cod - how do you think that would be grilled?

Tonight I think I will make breaded chicken tenders, stuffing, and a vegetable medley.

I'm cooking for 6 kids and 3 adults...it is a cheese tortellini casserole with salsa, black beans, cilantro and of course topped off with shredded Mexican Cheese Blend along side a salad. Can you say easy and it will feed the masses!

Leftovers again tonight. The Furry Guy suggested I stay in and rest to get over the last of my cold. Thankfully there's plenty in the fridge and pantry.

A fabulous local Italian Restaurant has date night on Thursdays -- buy one entree, get the second at 1/2 off, so we are finally going -- it has been hard to get our Thursday nights scheduled together -- off to my big date with hubby of 26 years!

bbq pork sandwiches, coleslaw, deviled eggs, potato salad, strawberries for DH and I just remembered the kids all have plans tonight

Going to eat at JASON'S DELI with a good friend.

grilling....pork chops and brats. Not sure what else. Might do roasted veggies in the grill basket!

I have Italian sausages out, but I haven't decided if I feel like hauling out the grill, or just using the grill pan. Either way, I'm serving them on buns with peppers, onions and mushrooms, and french fries and broccoli as sides.

Does the broccoli suddenly turn the sausage, bun, and french fries into a healthy meal? That's how my "kitchen math" often works. ;)

Pancakes! My DS had been really sick since Saturday. Today is the first full day (going 30 hrs now) that he's been able to keep things down and that he's had energy to get off the couch. Pancakes is at least bland (he just dips the pancakes in small amount of syrup) that he can eat and enjoy- versus boring toast or crackers for the umpteenth time. :DAnd I've been doing laundry all day - so didn't feel like cooking. ;)

Wow...it's 5pm and I'm completely uninspired! Something happens to me when I have to make dinner every night. Every once in a while I look at the freezer with a complete blank stare as to how to transform anything into something for us to eat...whine whine whine ;)

That's why God created restaurants.

Amen! But the four month old is a bad guest :D It's probably good that the DH is out doing a concert tonite, I think I'll fake my way through some stroganoff for "my three sons"...basically ground beef, sour cream, sherry, onions, shrooms and a pasta, right?

ButterflyVioletta said:
Wow...it's 5pm and I'm completely uninspired! Something happens to me when I have to make dinner every night. Every once in a while I look at the freezer with a complete blank stare as to how to transform anything into something for us to eat...

whine whine whine ;)

And look at our chosen profession! I still shake my head about that one....:p

raebates said:
Does the broccoli suddenly turn the sausage, bun, and french fries into a healthy meal? That's how my "kitchen math" often works. ;)
You got that right!
esavvymom said:
And look at our chosen profession! I still shake my head about that one....:p
It's like authors who get writer's block...

Well, I just got off the lacrosse field with 3 of the 5 kids - we had a tailgate party b/c it was JV's first home game (DS) - so kids had heros and cake - me, stuffed from lunch at the restaurant today - gotta love spring season - :love:

My pleasure, Dor!

Yes thanks to Rae, we really need the "plug" in these times. :)

When I want to go out to eat I just tell The Furry Guy it's our way of providing our own little stimulus plan. ;)

We had pork chops on the grill, sliced tomatoes, fresh pineapple, and coleslaw! yum yum!

1. What are some easy dinner recipes for April 16?

Some easy dinner recipes for April 16 could include grilled chicken with roasted vegetables, honey garlic salmon with rice and steamed broccoli, or a spring vegetable stir fry with tofu.

2. Are there any seasonal ingredients to incorporate into dinner on April 16?

Yes, some seasonal ingredients that could be incorporated into dinner on April 16 include asparagus, peas, radishes, and strawberries.

3. Can you suggest a vegetarian dinner option for April 16?

Absolutely! One vegetarian dinner option for April 16 could be a quinoa and black bean bowl with roasted vegetables and avocado on top.

4. What are some kid-friendly dinner ideas for April 16?

Some kid-friendly dinner ideas for April 16 could include homemade chicken tenders with sweet potato fries, macaroni and cheese with mixed vegetables, or mini pizzas with a variety of toppings.

5. Are there any one-pot or sheet pan dinner ideas for April 16?

Yes, there are many one-pot or sheet pan dinner ideas for April 16. Some examples could be a sausage and vegetable sheet pan dinner, a pasta primavera one-pot meal, or a lemon garlic chicken and potatoes sheet pan dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea