1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (April 16)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Goodmorning :)

Tonight for dinner I am making baked fish with healthy fries:chef:

Apr 16, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It is so absolutely gorgeous here today. We must grill.

I'm thinking either Fish, or Chicken.

The only fish I have on hand is Cod - how do you think that would be grilled?

Apr 16, 2009
  3. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

Tonight I think I will make breaded chicken tenders, stuffing, and a vegetable medley.

4. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

I'm cooking for 6 kids and 3 adults...it is a cheese tortellini casserole with salsa, black beans, cilantro and of course topped off with shredded Mexican Cheese Blend along side a salad. Can you say easy and it will feed the masses!

5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Leftovers again tonight. The Furry Guy suggested I stay in and rest to get over the last of my cold. Thankfully there's plenty in the fridge and pantry.

Apr 16, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

A fabulous local Italian Restaurant has date night on Thursdays -- buy one entree, get the second at 1/2 off, so we are finally going -- it has been hard to get our Thursday nights scheduled together -- off to my big date with hubby of 26 years!

Apr 16, 2009
  7. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

bbq pork sandwiches, coleslaw, deviled eggs, potato salad, strawberries for DH and I just remembered the kids all have plans tonight

Apr 16, 2009
  8. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Going to eat at JASON'S DELI with a good friend.

Apr 16, 2009
  9. PCSarahjm

PCSarahjm Advanced Member

grilling....pork chops and brats. Not sure what else. Might do roasted veggies in the grill basket!

Apr 16, 2009
  10. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I have Italian sausages out, but I haven't decided if I feel like hauling out the grill, or just using the grill pan. Either way, I'm serving them on buns with peppers, onions and mushrooms, and french fries and broccoli as sides.

Apr 16, 2009
  11. raebates

Does the broccoli suddenly turn the sausage, bun, and french fries into a healthy meal? That's how my "kitchen math" often works. ;)

Apr 16, 2009
  12. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Pancakes! My DS had been really sick since Saturday. Today is the first full day (going 30 hrs now) that he's been able to keep things down and that he's had energy to get off the couch. Pancakes is at least bland (he just dips the pancakes in small amount of syrup) that he can eat and enjoy- versus boring toast or crackers for the umpteenth time. :D

And I've been doing laundry all day - so didn't feel like cooking. ;)

Apr 16, 2009
  13. Wow...it's 5pm and I'm completely uninspired! Something happens to me when I have to make dinner every night. Every once in a while I look at the freezer with a complete blank stare as to how to transform anything into something for us to eat...

whine whine whine ;)

14. raebates

That's why God created restaurants.

Apr 16, 2009
  15. Amen! But the four month old is a bad guest :D

It's probably good that the DH is out doing a concert tonite, I think I'll fake my way through some stroganoff for "my three sons"...basically ground beef, sour cream, sherry, onions, shrooms and a pasta, right?

16. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

And look at our chosen profession! I still shake my head about that one....:p

Apr 16, 2009
  17. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You got that right!
    It's like authors who get writer's block...

Apr 16, 2009
  18. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Well, I just got off the lacrosse field with 3 of the 5 kids - we had a tailgate party b/c it was JV's first home game (DS) - so kids had heros and cake - me, stuffed from lunch at the restaurant today - gotta love spring season - :love:

Apr 16, 2009
  19. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks for the plug Rae!!! :)

Apr 16, 2009
  20. raebates

My pleasure, Dor!

Apr 16, 2009
  21. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Yes thanks to Rae, we really need the "plug" in these times. :)

Apr 16, 2009
  22. raebates

When I want to go out to eat I just tell The Furry Guy it's our way of providing our own little stimulus plan. ;)

Apr 16, 2009
  23. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

We had pork chops on the grill, sliced tomatoes, fresh pineapple, and coleslaw! yum yum!

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?