• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone Making This Month?

In summary, "What's Everyone Making This Month?" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes for all occasions. The top 5 frequently asked questions about this feature are: 1) What types of recipes are included? 2) How often are the recipes updated? 3) Can I save my favorite recipes? 4) Are the ingredients easy to find? and 5) Can I share my own recipes? The feature offers a mix of appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, including options for special diets. The recipes are updated monthly and can be saved to a personal recipe box. The ingredients are easy to find and common, and while currently only featuring recipes
DebPC
Staff member
I'm making a braid and a lava cake at my shows. Here in Wisconsin it's bitter cold so - definitely doing comfort food.

I'm in Wisconsin as well so soup. I am making some of the soups from our freezer meal workshops. I figure sell the Rockcrock and freezer meal workshops all in one.

I did the Brownie Macaroon Pizza for Saturday's party. It was a HUGE hit!

What's Everyone Making This Month?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for any occasion. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about our "What's Everyone Making This Month?" feature:

1. What types of recipes are included in "What's Everyone Making This Month?"

Our "What's Everyone Making This Month?" feature includes a mix of appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. We also offer recipes for special diets such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low carb.

2. How often are the recipes in "What's Everyone Making This Month?" updated?

We update our "What's Everyone Making This Month?" recipes at the beginning of each month, so you can always find fresh and seasonal dishes to try.

3. Can I save my favorite recipes from "What's Everyone Making This Month?"?

Yes, you can easily save your favorite recipes by adding them to your personal recipe box on our website. This way, you can access them anytime and even create a meal plan for the week using your saved recipes.

4. Are the ingredients for "What's Everyone Making This Month?" recipes easy to find?

Yes, we strive to use common and easy-to-find ingredients in our recipes. You can also find most of the ingredients at your local grocery store or online.

5. Can I share my own recipes for "What's Everyone Making This Month?"?

Currently, we only feature recipes from our team of Pampered Chef consultants and culinary experts. However, we are always open to new ideas and would love to hear your suggestions for future recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Tara Volpenhein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies