• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone Making at Their Shows This Fall?

In summary, the speaker is preparing for their first two shows and is looking to see what others are doing. They usually take pre-made Double Chocolate Cheesecake Squares, but cut them into smaller "bites" to make them go further. The speaker is both nervous and excited for the shows and has been working hard to get everything ready. Their plan includes organizing and packing their products, bringing marketing materials, setting up their booth, engaging with customers, offering show specials, collecting customer information, networking with other vendors, and maintaining a positive attitude. They are looking forward to learning from the experience and hoping to make sales and gain new customers.
DebPC
Staff member
I have my first 2 shows coming up in a week and wanted to see what everyone else is doing.

I usually take something already made. I've been taking the Double Chocolate Cheesecake Squares. Though, I cut them into quarters and call them "bites" instead of "squares." They go further, and they're easier to handle.

I am a little nervous but excited as well! I have been working hard to get everything ready and hope it all goes well. I have a few new products that I am excited to share and I am hoping to make some sales and gain some new customers. Here is my plan for the shows:1. Organize and pack my products: I have been working on creating a professional and eye-catching display for my products. I will make sure everything is organized and labeled correctly before packing them up for the show.2. Bring marketing materials: I will be bringing business cards, flyers, and catalogs to hand out to potential customers. This will help them remember my brand and products even after the show is over.3. Set up my booth: I will arrive early to set up my booth and make sure everything looks presentable. I will also make sure to have a sign with my brand name and logo prominently displayed.4. Engage with customers: I will make an effort to engage with customers and answer any questions they may have about my products. I will also make sure to have samples available for people to try.5. Offer show specials: To entice customers to make a purchase, I will offer show specials such as discounts or free gifts with purchase.6. Collect customer information: I will have a sign-up sheet for customers to provide their email addresses so I can follow up with them after the show. This will help me build my email list and potentially gain new customers.7. Network with other vendors: I will take the opportunity to network with other vendors at the show. This could lead to potential collaborations or partnerships in the future.8. Have a positive attitude: Most importantly, I will have a positive attitude and be friendly and approachable. This will help create a welcoming atmosphere for customers and make them more likely to stop by my booth.I am excited for my first shows and can't wait to see how they go. I will make sure to take notes and learn from the experience to improve for future shows. Wish me luck!

What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef shows this fall?

The top-selling products at Pampered Chef shows this fall include the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

What are some popular fall recipes being demonstrated at Pampered Chef shows?

Some popular fall recipes being demonstrated at Pampered Chef shows include apple cider pork chops, pumpkin spice pancakes, chicken pot pie, butternut squash soup, and caramel apple cheesecake.

Are there any new products or limited edition items being featured at Pampered Chef shows this fall?

Yes, there are several new products and limited edition items being featured at Pampered Chef shows this fall, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Stoneware Loaf Pan, and the Pumpkin Silicone Mold.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show this fall?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show this fall include inviting friends and family, offering a variety of food and drinks, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere, and promoting the event through social media.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef shows this fall?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for Pampered Chef shows this fall, such as free products with a certain purchase amount, discounted items for hosts, and bundle deals on popular products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies