• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2

In summary, Becky is having a variety of meals today including a quiche, chicken in the dcb, and turkey Ruebens.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...wendleispampered...have a great day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of burgers on the grill w/roasted veggies on the side...the sun is shining, the air is hinting at Spring today!!:balloon:

Have great day, everyone!!

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for me..and the picky ones. LOL.

We were going to have that last night..but when a 5 yr old since the theme song for a restaurant it is hard to say no..LOL.

Since it's Texas Independence Day we're doing BBQ, tater salad & baked beans. With a Texas-shaped cake and Blue Bell ice cream for dessert.

Okay - can I post what we had yesterday first? Since I never posted, and it was SO good!

I made an Eye of Round Roast in my DCB, using the High Temperature Roast recipe from Allrecipes.com. When it was done, there was all kinds of dried fond in the bottom of the pot, so I poured some hot water in there, and scraped at it with my whisk to get it all up, and then I poured it through the strainer into a pan, and simmered it, and added a little potato starch to it - it made the most amazing Au Jus that way! I sauteed sliced 'bella mushrooms with garlic and butter, and roasted California blend veggies with a drizzle of coconut oil and lemon rosemary oil dipping seasoning sprinkled on it.

DH said it tasted just like an expensive Prime Rib Dinner from a high class restaurant!

Wow Becky! Sounds amazing! My mouth is watering!!!!
Tonight will be eat and run.....we have bowling and I am soooooooooo excited! It's the first week of league bowling w/ our NOW NON-SMOKING bowling alley! woohoo!!!! Can't wait to not smell like an ash tray when I leave....
Have a fabulous day friends!

Today - I'm doing a crustless quiche with ham, cheese, and sauteed kale & garlic, and we're having marinated grapefruit halves with it. YUM!

I am doing the 30-minute chicken in the dcb with potato wedges and sauteed mushrooms, green beans, and garlic. I plan to use leftover chicken tomorrow to make some southwest fajita pizzas.

Turkey Ruebens, baked sweet potatoe fries and a nice bottle of Chablis...

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2"?

"What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn new recipes and cooking techniques while using our products.

2. When is "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2"?

"What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2" takes place every Wednesday in the month of March, starting on March 2nd.

3. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2"?

You can participate by signing up for the event on our website, which will give you access to the live cooking demonstration and recipes. You can also purchase any of the featured products to use during the event.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2"?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts and promotions on the featured products during "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2". These deals are only available during the event, so be sure to take advantage of them!

5. Can I watch a recording of "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 2" if I miss the live event?

Yes, a recording of the event will be available on our website for a limited time after the live event. However, we highly encourage attending the live event to fully participate and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara