• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January 19

In summary, Barbara is trying to make French onion soup and she is getting help from her friend Chef. She is also posting a recipe for French onion soup on her Facebook page.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Wednesday...!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...angelkatey and mommyhugz1978....have an awesome day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making homemade french onion soup and also stuffed red peppers with brown rice, ground turkey, a chopped tomato, and a bit of cheddar cheese....:chef:

Have a great day, everyone!!

Barbara..can you tell me how to make french onion soup. It seems like it would be pretty easy..but I am sure I would figure out a way to mess it up. Also..what do you put it in to bake it?

I have some larger sized portobella mushrooms, so I'm doing seafood stuffed mushrooms, and baked sweet potato wedges.

Yesterday's menu was completely different than what I had planned! (that's pretty typical) I did baked chicken quarters with a broccoli/cheese/rice casserole, and instead of baking a loaf of bread, I tried a new recipe for Red Lobster Clone cheesy garlic biscuits, only Gluten Free! Those were the STAR of dinner! :sing: The little guy was singing for joy over them! :sing: Good bread products are few and far between when eating gluten-free, and so I let him eat 3 of them, just because he could! DH, who isn't GF, also ate 3 - and told me they were even better than the Lobsters version! Then he suggested lots of variations for me! He'd like me to try them as more of a breakfast type biscuit to use with jam & honey...and also as a cinnamon biscuit with a glaze over the top.

Going now to post that recipe on my FB page!

I actually got this recipe from CopyKat.com so easy!!! It is called Better Than TGI Friday's French onion Soup......

chefheidi2003 said:
Barbara..can you tell me how to make french onion soup. It seems like it would be pretty easy..but I am sure I would figure out a way to mess it up. Also..what do you put it in to bake it?
I got this recipe from a webiste called CopyKat.com so easy to make.....the actual recipe I use is called "Better than TGI Friday's French Onion Soup"
I bake our soup in little crocks that I bought for this french onion soup!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

2. When is the next "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" scheduled?

The next "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" is scheduled for January 19th. Don't miss out on all the tasty fun!

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts during "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday"?

Yes! During "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday", we offer exclusive deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. Make sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited-time offers.

4. How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday"?

You can participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" by tuning in to our live demonstration on our Pampered Chef Facebook or YouTube page. You can also join our community on Facebook to share your own cooking experiences and recipes.

5. Can I access past "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" events?

Yes, all of our "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday" events are saved on our Facebook and YouTube pages, so you can re-watch or catch up on any episodes you may have missed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedbybarbara