• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, April 6

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where a new recipe and cooking tips are showcased every Wednesday. To participate, simply tune in to their Facebook or Instagram page or visit their website at 6pm EST. Common ingredients and equipment are used, but alternatives and basic cooking tools are recommended. Questions are encouraged during the event, and all skill levels are welcome.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Hump day!!:)

Happy Birthday to cheffer...alabama pc cons...have a super day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making grilled tilapia fish, wild rice and salad and grilled veggies......

Have a great day everyone!! :chef:

We're having Pork Cutlets in a lemon cream sauce, with baked potatoes and steamed green beans.

Hey there! Happy Hump day to you too! And a big happy birthday shoutout to cheffer and Alabama PC cons! I hope you both have an amazing day today. Your dinner sounds delicious, I love grilled tilapia and veggies. Enjoy your meal and have a great day everyone! :chef:

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase a new recipe and cooking tips every Wednesday.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6", simply tune in to our Facebook or Instagram page every Wednesday at 6pm EST. You can also find the recipe and cooking tips on our website.

3. Do I need any special ingredients or equipment for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6"?

We try to use common ingredients and equipment for our recipes, but we will always provide alternative options if needed. However, we do recommend having some basic cooking tools such as knives, cutting boards, and pots and pans.

4. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6"?

Absolutely! We encourage our audience to ask questions and engage with us during the event. We have a team of cooking experts ready to answer any questions you may have.

5. Is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 6" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, our recipes and cooking tips are designed to be accessible for all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, we believe there is always something new to learn and explore in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara